💜8.Is she ?💜

Author's POV

Namjoon ran towards there meating room. He ran while typing on his phone. Tell the members to come to the meeting room which was near the stairway of school.

After all members entering the room Jin spoke.

Jin: Yah! You said there is emergency. What's that huh?

Yoongi: Yeah. What's the matter?

Namjoon: Guys, I swa her, I swa Noona.

Everyone's eyes widened except Jungkook and Namjoon. Namjoon noticed Jungkook's reaction.

Namjoon: What happened Jungkook?
Are you ok? Or do you know her.,?

Jungkook: Yeah she helped me too, I mean we met when I was coming towards cafeteria.

Jungkook Said half lying.

Namjoon: So.... You didn't said it earlier.

Jungkook: I was going and I think she and Noona just look alike and she is Min not Kim.

Jin wanted to tell that Yoongi is also Min but he didn't, only he knows Yoongi is Min. No one in group knows Yoongi is a Min.

Jungkook: And Her behaviour is so different than our Noona. I don't think she is Our Sister.

Namjoon: I think that could be possible, but we should research about her past. And I also have a plan.
The plane is to bully her friend.

Jin: What? Why ?

Namjoon: The way her friend was looking at me. In her eyes she was looking scared,hate was visible, like as if she knows me.

Bangtan nodded there head's in agreement. And they left.

Meanwhile

The cafeteria was dumbfounded as Namjoon ran away. It was pindrop silent. But Ara Break it.

Ara: What in the world?

Rose: We don't know. What happened?

Shasha: Ok guys nothing happened mind your own business. Bye.

Ara: Let's go.

Blackpink and Sasha nodded but someone entered the cafeteria taking everyone's attention. They were 7 girls age group of 15 to 24.

Girl3: We Heard that someone made my joones' shirt dirty . Who is she? definately a newbie. I guess

Girl7: I think the same Eonnie. Who's the girl tho.

—————————————

Sorry for short part but in next chapter something big is gonna happen stay tuned. See ya. And thank you all