Misunderstanding

Inside pran dorm:_

       I thought a person who understands me better than anyone is you but i was wrong...

        Why you walk away like that I was nothing in life anymore.

       It's been weeks you completely avoiding me what did even do tell me pran.

       You are completely looks fine but do you even though about me..

      I was not fine Pran without you i was not able be myself cannot able to think what to do what not to do.

   " I Not even know what you thinking right"now  all you giving me your poker  face..

        I miss you Pran...

      Iam not feeling comfortable what we are right Now.

     Pat do you think Iam comfortable about what we are right Now.

          So finally you talking...Pran.

     Pat i just doing this for your own good try to understand me just gave sometime after we be good as before i just not able to be with you right now pat.

        Pran can even tell me the reason for what you avoiding me it's hurts me more every second without knowing the reason.

       I keep thinking did I done something wrong to you.

     No pat you done nothing wrong.

    I really sorry i don't know you well feel like this it me wrong...

           I know you had love feelings for someone it just hurts me to know i lost my Pat but has a friend should be but really can't able to happy.

         What are you talking about pran.

      I don't wanna hide my feelings for you Pat i was not having a feeling as a friend for you anymore...

      I like you pat not as a friend but as a lover... But i ok if you not love me pat i will be there for you always but don't hate me please pat...

         What are talking about pran I love someone do you even know who was the person i love...

        I ...pat. don't know about the person but he was lucky person to have you..

       You know i was angry at you pran.

        Because of your assumption you make us relationship almost broken.

         Do you know i don't know do i be happy to hear your confirmation about your feelings or be sad.

       That person who you talking about is you pran i love you ...you idiot i was also love you i was going to you about my feelings that day...

    But before complete our conversation
You choose to assume a thing yourself.

        I hate it what you done..

  Iam sorry pat ..But did You ...love me pa..pat ..

       Yes i do i love you Pran please don't make assumptions about us anymore it hurts me more than anything pran..

        I will never assume anymore between us pat please don't cry...

        Than why are you are crying pran you know right if you cry i also cry...

       I'll stop crying can I hug you pat i miss you...

       Why are you asking me..come here...

   We hugging each other...

        Because of my assumption we both get hurt...

      I really sorry pat...