How it starts

Pran pov:_

        Did you ever think what it's like to be with a person who care about you more than anyone? who can't able to see you sad make you happy? Love's to Annoying just to make you feel better?

      Whatever happened end of day always makes you feel better...

   Always support's you to Do something for yourself.

    Come to your Home Acts as it's was his.

Treat your parents like his own parents.

    If you have a person like him do you think you can be Just Friend with him.

     So ....

      It was good you know I saw him on my first day on School I was on my first grade.

       My father was just started his own business. It was going well so,

  My mother thought it would nice to change a School which near our house So i got into New school which was good in my old school.i don't have many friends and the best thing I can able comfortable with my new house cause I got my own room.

             So come back I was introduced myself to class and i started my first day.

  In new school I watched my classmates
Some taking notes and some talking to there friends But a person who sitting next to me smile at me i smiled back But suddenly he pokes my cheek said he likes my dimple.

       Yes that's How it's starts the person who pokes my cheek Also a person who made me fallen Deep for him.

     Pat a silly boy but still make me feel silly for for him.

            Now we both finished our school we gonna start our first year of college life.

      I knows my feelings for him on my ten grade But one of the best thing being a introvert was I was best to hide my feelings. Still Now nobody knows my feelings for him it's not like i want to hide but it better to hide then not to be with him.

       But the problem is how long I can able to hide.

        All i telling myself everyday it was just a crush I had for him because i spend to much of time with him I get all this feeling for him but when I saw him again I feel it good to be with pat he makes me feel freedom. Which I got addicted for long.

       And I was Engineer major pat to but I was Architect Engineer
      While pat was Civil Engineer Major.

     We both happy to choose our dream major.