Beautiful - Rebekah x fem reader

Your friends take you to a bar for your birthday, but they all left when it got too late.

"The lady over there bought this for you." The bartender points to a beautiful woman across the room. You take the shot and walk over to talk to her. "Thanks for that, but I'm already pretty drunk." You tell her. "I couldn't pass up the opportunity to talk to you, now could I?" She says.

You guys keep flirting, and she starts to get touchy. "Do you wanna get out of here?" You ask. "Why wouldn't I?" She smirks.

When you get to her house, she pulls you to her bedroom. She locks the door and immediately starts taking your clothes off. "I've wanted to do this to you all night." She says before pushing you to the bed. She kisses your thigh, slowly moving closer to your vagina. "Is this okay?" You nod eagerly. She puts two fingers inside of you and carefully slides them in and out.

She licks your clit, and you let out small gasps. She moves up to your face and sloppily kisses you. She sucks on your nipple, and her thumb circles your clit. "Your pussy tastes so good." She whispers in your ear. The soft touch of her fingertips made you shiver.

She goes back down to your pussy and slowly licks your clit. The pleasure is overwhelming as you cum. You gasp for air. "Fuck." You say, coming down from your high. "You're so hot." She says.

You sit up and kiss her. You tug on her dress, signaling for her to take it off. You unclip her bra and suck on her tits. You and her move into the 69 position. You place your pussy above her mouth and steady your hips. You gasp for air when she takes your clit in her mouth.

"Yes!" You moan. Rebekah shivers when she feels your tongue slide over her clit. She curls her fingers inside of you, hitting that one spot perfectly. I dipped a finger into her pussy and sucked her wetness off. "You taste so good." I say. She gives you a hickey on your thigh.

"I'm close!" She says. You fuck her with your fingers and suck on her clit. Her warm breath drives you wild. She starts to squirm, so you go faster. "Fuck." She moans. Her legs shake as she cums. She grind down on her, and cum. You both ride out your orgasms, and catch your breath.

You crawl up to her face and make out. "You're so good at that." She tells you. You pick up your clothes and get dressed. "Thanks, I'll have to do it again sometime." You wink and leave.