Breakfast - Kai x fem reader

"Goodmorning babe." You stare into Kai's eyes. "Morning." He groans. You scoot closer to him to cuddle. You wrap your legs around him, and immediately feel his huge boner. You decide to tease him by wiggling your hips. He let's out a soft gasp. "What?" You joke. You grind your hips against his, watching him enjoy every movement you make. His gasps and moans turn you on even more than you already were. He rests his head on your shoulder as you watch him fall apart. You take your legs off of him, earning an angry whimper. You move your hands to his waist, and tug on his boxers.

"Please." He whispers. You pull his boxers down, and kiss him. You rub your hand up and down his cock, and listen to his whimpers of pleasure. You suddenly stop, making him groan. "Please." He looks at you. "Please what?" You joke. "Please, mommy." You're shocked at what he just said. "Anything for you." You move your head down to his dick. You swirl your tounge on his tip, then look up at him. His whimpers indicate what he wants most from you.

You put your mouth around his cock, and moan. He gasps everytime you moan. His hips move, but you push them down. "Please let me move." He moans. You look up at him and shake your head. He's clearly struggling to not move. "I'm gonna cum." He whimpers. "Not yet." You tell him. Just before he cums, you sit up and stop. He whimpers. "Why?" He asks. "Not yet." You tease.

You crawl over him, and kiss him. He sits up, and you wrap your arms around him stomach. You run your hands down his chest, then look up at him. You take off your shirt, then he takes your bra off. You pull your shorts down, then he throws them across the room. He pulls your underwear off, then throw them.

"Fuck me." You whisper in his ear. "Yes ma'am." He moves, so he is on top of you. You lead his dick to your hole, and he rams himself inside of you. "Yes!" You scream. You rub his balls as he's fucking you. You pull your legs up, to give him more space. "Fuck, faster!" You demand. He obeys. His movements are getting sloppier, you can tell he's about to cum.

You flip over, and start riding him. "I'm gonna cum!" He shouts. "Wait." You tell him. His whimper tells you he's not happy about that. He'd obviously trying really hard not to cum. You feel yourself coming closer to your edge too. "Cum when mommy tells you to." You say to Kai. All he can do is nod at this point.

"Cum with me. Ready?" You speed up your hips. "Mhm." He moans. "3.." You clench around his cock, desperate for release. "2.." Your hips buck against his. "Now!" You feel his warm cum release inside of you. You squirt all over his stomach, soaking you both. "Fuck." You moan. You bite your lip to conceal your moans.

You get off of him and lay back down. "Good boy." You turn to Kai. "You squirted" He looks at you. "That's what your cock does to me." You grin. "I'm gonna go get breakfast after I shower." He sits up. "Aww, why can't we go for round 2?" You grab his arm. He turns back to you and smiles. "I didn't say we couldn't."