Shower time - Elijah x fem reader

Word count: 620 words

⚠️Warnings⚠️ Smut, curse words, slight daddy kink, a lot of smut. Enjoy!

"Come in." Elijah says. You walk into his room to see him shirtless, sitting on his bed reading. "I had a bad day at work." You tell him. He puts his book down and gets out of bed. "Do you want me to start a shower for you?" He asks "Yes please." He walks into the bathroom and turns on the hot water for you. You get a towel out of his drawer and walk to the bathroom. "Thank you." You kiss him on the cheek. "Well that's a tease." "What is?" "A kiss on the cheek. Surely you can do better than that." You grab his face and give him a light kiss on the lips. "Fine, I'll leave you be then." He walks out and closes the bathroom door. You get undressed and get in the shower. The warm water feels amazing on your body. After a little while in the shower you hear the bathroom door open. "What are you doing Elijah?" You ask him. "I just remembered I needed a shower too." He undresses and you see his massive boner through his boxers. You gulp as you try to hide the wetness forming between your thighs. He pulls back the shower curtain and gets in with you. You feel his dick touch your ass as he reaches in front of you to grab the shampoo. "Sorry, it's a small shower." "I don't mind." You say with a slight smerk as you turn around. He looks you up and down, admiring every inch of your body. You look down at his boner and bit your lip. "Do you see something?" He says jokingly. "Nope, nothing." You say looking back up at his face. You turn around and feel Elijah's hands start to rub your scalp. "I figured you needed some help with that, considering how hard work must have been." Once again, you feel his hard cock hit your ass. "Thanks." You say to him. You feel yourself getting wetter at the thought of all the things he could do to you. You turn around to rinse your hair, and you see him smirking. "What?" You ask. "Nothing, just seeing you there, hearing your heart race, it's making me think about some things." "What are those things?" "For starters, this..." He grabs your waist and kisses you, making you flinch. He removes his lips from yours. "And this..." He grabs your hips and picks you up. He pushes you to the wall, and you wrap your legs around his hips. He grabs his cock and slides it into your pussy, making you let out a soft t whimper. His grip on your hips gets tighter as his movements get faster. "Ow." His hard cock is making your tight pussy stretch. "I don't want to hear that ever again." "Yes daddy." All you can hear are his hips slapping against yours, and your loud moans. Your legs start to shake as you feel yourself getting closer and closer to your high. "Right there!" "Yes!" You can barely speak without stuttering. "Cum for me right now." Elijah says as he moves one of his arms to grip the wall. "Mmh, that feels s-so good." You feel your orgasm building up inside of you. "I'M GONNA CUM." You shout. He thrusts into you hitting your g spot perfectly, making you scream as you cum. "AHH." He slows his pace down as you release. When your done, he pulls his dick out of you and sets you back on the ground. You can't feel your legs, and you can barely stand. "Meet me in the bedroom for round 2." He says before getting out of the shower and drying off.