Please - Klaus X fem reader

Klaus gently grazes your arm with his fingers, making you shiver. He moves closer to you, and pulls you into him. He rests his hand on your waist, then slowly moves it down. He tugs at the hem of your underwear, but you push his hand off. "No, Klaus." You whisper to him. "Please?" He quietly asks you. "No." You say to him, once again.

After a couple minutes of him not being able to sleep, he tries again. He wraps his arm around you, then trails his finger on your waist. He puts his hand up your shirt, and squeezes your nipples. He slowly starts to sit up. His hand moves down to your waist, and his mouth moves to your tits. You don't stop him this time. You roll onto your back and play with his hair as he sucks on your nipples. He slowly starts to pulls your shorts down. You can feel the wetness forming in your underwear. You try to sit up, but he stops you. "No, you relax, I'll do all the work. Tell me what you want me to do." He says. He kisses your stomach, and moves down to you're hips. His light kisses make you tingle. He kisses your hip bone, right where he knows you like it. When he looks up at you, you feel an explosion erupt inside of you. He pulls your underwear off of you, then throws them to the ground. He kisses lower, until he gets to where you wanted him the most. "Please." You whisper. He sucks on your clit before putting his hand on your tit. He moans on your clit, sending vibrations throughout your whole body. You wrap your legs around his neck, and push his head down to your pussy. You grind your hips into his face, and he speeds up his tounge. "Faster." You moan. He listens, and sucks on your clit harder and faster. His tounge glides on your clit perfectly. Your back arches in pleasure, and your hips buck against his face. "I'm gonna cum." You moan. He sticks his tounge inside of you, causing you to cum. He sucks your clit one last time before licking your orgasm up. "Thank you." You say to him before taking your legs off of him. "Anything for you, my princess." He stands up, and goes to grab your underwear. "Leave them." You tell him. He smiles back at you, and lays back down. You kiss him, then wrap your whole body around his. "Did I do a good job?" He asks you. You nod your head before drifting asleep.