Stranger - Klaus X fem reader

Word count: 616 words

⚠️Warnings⚠️ Smut, some curse words, edging,

"Hello gorgeous." A stranger says to you. "Hello?" "I'm Klaus." He tells you. "I'm y/n." "Beautiful name." "Thanks." "You look like you're waiting for someone." He says. "I am, I guess he stood me up." You tell him. "I don't understand why someone would stand you up." You smile at what he said. "Would you like to come back to my place for a drink?" He asks you. "I don't know you." You say. "So come get to know me." "Okay." You say.

You guys arrive at his house. "Come, sit." He says. You guys sit on the couch. "So Klaus, tell me about you." You say. "Why should we talk when we could do this?" He says, he puts his hand on your thigh and kisses you. He moves his hand up to your stomach, and pulls your shirt up. "Is this okay?" He asks. "Yes." You reassure him. He throws your shirt to the ground and stands up. He unzips his pants, and takes them off, leaving him in his boxers. He gets on his knees and pulls your shorts off of you. He moves your underwear to the side, then parts your fold with a v. He leans down and slowly starts to lick your clit. "Klaus, that feels so good." He puts a finger inside of you, you gasp as you try to move your hips. He stands up, making you squirm at the loss of feeling. He pulls his boxers off, and picks you up. He bounces you on his dick, and you keep he motions going. "I'm about to cum!" You shout. Klaus throws you on the couch right before you can release. "What the fuck?!" You say. "Finish." He says. "What?" You ask. "I want you to finish by yourself." He smiles. "What, no!" You say. "Hmm. I guess I'll just put my clothes back on and leave, if that's what you want." He grins. "Ugh, fine." You say. You lick your fingers and bring them down to your pussy. Klaus sits down in a chair across from you, making sure he can see what you're doing to yourself. "Good girl." He says to you. "I'm about to cum!" You shout once again. Before you can, Klaus comes over to you and grabs your wrists and holds them above your head. "Not yet luv." He smiles. "But I-" You're cut off by Klaus' fingers being put in your mouth. You try to talk, but your words come out as muffles. "You can cum, when I say you can." He tells you. He moves you so you are laying on the couch, and he is on top of you. "Spread." He demands. You spread your legs, and he puts his dick in your wet pussy. He still has his fingers in your mouth, his other hand is on the couch, holding him up. His pace is getting quicker as you get closer to your high. He takes his fingers out of your mouth so he can hold himself up. "I'm gonna cum!" You shout, hopefully for the last time. "Not yet." Klaus demands. He pounds into you, making him cum inside of you. "You can cum." He says. You finally release after barely being able to hold it in. Klaus pulls out of you and sits back on the couch. You guys catch your breath and you sit up. "I need a shower, would you like to join me?" He asks. You nod. When you stand up you can barely walk. Klaus stands up and follows you to the bathroom. "Ow." You say. "Did I overdo it?" He asks jokingly. "I think you did." You say with a smile.