Chapter 4 Updated

Depuis le début

Some vases were carefully placed in the center of each glass table. Matching the beautiful white designs on the floor. You could see your reflection in each swirl of design. The walls were even a perfect white color, with lines of gold around the edges. Leading up to the ceiling, painted with white, fluffy clouds on a clear blue sky that moved around you.

I was amazed by how beautiful the place was. Liam led us down the hallway and into an office.

I noticed Liam staring at the owl as if he knew it.

"Wimble? Wimble, is that you? She went missing a couple of days ago." He speaks.

I looked over at Silver. Maybe it was a pet? How else would he know her? Wimble jumped off Silver's shoulder onto the table.

Liam quickly walks over to her to examine her wing. He pulls out a small bottle for her to drink. I quickly asked How do you know it's wimble?

"Have you seen any other owls out there? Surviving this cold weather? Besides her?"

No, I replied. As I said the word. Wimble starts to transform into young girl, about 17 she appears, blond hair, green eyes under her silver frame glasses. She's a shape shifter?! She slowly sat up.

"Thank you for saving me" She says. Wimble puts her arm around Liam leans against him for support.

"Take me to my lab please"

Liam waves us good bye and two head out the room. Paul still seemed uneasy about being here. I took a seat in the chair.

Why are you so nervous? Silver asked.

The two looked up at the door. I turned see a young man dressed in a suit, his dark brown hair slick back, his dark brown eyes were hard to read. You could feel energy room turn cold.

"The rumor is true! Look who's back! Have you come to accept your place on the throne? Don't worry I've kept warm for you"

" Kingston?! Tell me your not king! Shouted Paul.

King?! Shouted Silver. I was just surprised to hear as she.

Kingston sits on edge of the table and says "oops! I guess Lover boy didn't tell you two? Anyways, No of course not! You think they let me run this place! They choose someone far less qualified."

Kingston pulls out his sword, points it towards Paul, and swings it at his head. Paul dodges it and grabs a sword hanging on the wall. Out of fear, Silver and I stepped out of the way. The two started to fight! Kingston nearly cuts Paul's face. Paul, in return, trips him and holds a sword to his neck.

"I'm impressed you still have it," Kingston laughs. Paul helps him off the ground.

Kingston motion for us to follow him. He leads us down the hallway and into a dinning room.

" Bay! Look who's back"

Bay sat at the head of the table. Paul walks up to greet her. She didn't seem too thrilled to see him. Paul barely got the words I'm sorry! out. Before Bay slaps him across the face. She draws her sword and places it up to his neck. Bay is angry! This little girl couldn't be any more than a teenager or a child!

Bay looks straight in the eyes and says, "You left me here by myself! To lead this place all alone! To protect this place by myself"

"I know I'm so." Before he could finish his words. She shouts, "Not another word."

I could see blood starting to drip from his neck. Paul is surprised by his sister's response. He backs down, knowing she holds all the cards. He does what he is told and sits down. Without a choice. Against our will! We were forced to take a seat at the table, whether we wanted to or not. I could feel the table against my chest pushing into me. I couldn't breathe.