Candy and Shizuku, Hinata and Chizu

Começar do início

pop!!!

Then finally a button flew off Candy's pants, releasing all of her fat tummy! Shizuku was shocked, Candy had so much pale wobbly skin now! The chair continued to freak under her growing booty, and the ropes were tightening around her fat body. "How about some milk?" Shizuku asked with a grin, Candy shook her head no.. But Shizuku didn't listen at all..

She had a full jug of milk in her hands, and started pouring it down Candy's mouth.. The shy girl had cried, letting out a little moan as her bra snapped under her shirt.. Her pale wobbly belly continued to grow, and so did her ass!

CRASSSH!!!~

Finally the chair had broke, releasing Candy's fat body to the floor.. Ohh what a piggy she had become.. Shizuku stared at Candy, climbing on top of the girl and grouping her belly..

"I love you Candy.. My piggy..."

"Master Shizuku..." Candy whispered.. The ropes had also snapped.. Candy's pants had shrunk basically, it couldn't hold all of that fatty butt and belly.. Not to mention Candy was pretty much naked... "I love you.." Candy spat out.

Shizuku was so happy..

Meanwhile at Hinata's house

"Ok Chizu! I need to know what you like to eat!" Hinata said, stripping down to her panties and bra. Her booty was quite wide that her panties stretched heavily, and her belly hung over the edge of her panty line. Not to mention her breasts were so large that her bra would definitely snap soon.

"Um.. I.. Greasy.. Stuff.." She spat out, Chizu had a bit of belly.. It was really only pudge.. But Hinata would change that! "Greasy foods Huh? Well I can make many things that contain grease hehehe!" Hinata smiled, she would make Chizu as fat as her.. Chizu titled her head and started to play a mobile game on her phone.. "Off the phone! Eat this!" Hinata said, stuffing a plate full of fries in her face. "How did you make them so fast?" Chizu asked.. Hinata told Chizu that those fries were from earlier, so they were still good. Chizu started stuffing her face, while Hinata was trying to make some food for the tired gamer girl.

"Ok so I made a few burger's for you.." Hinata said, passing a plate with around five burgers on a plate for her. "Eat up gamer girl! You need energy to play your games of course-" Hinata said with a chuckle. Chizu nodded and started eating a burger, it was greasy, cheesy and delicious!

"It's great.." Chizu smiled some what, with grease trickling down the corners of her mouth. All of that grease would turn into fat in just a few seconds.. Chizu's stomach was getting wider, growing over the hem of her skirt. Her breasts were also flopping around as they stretched out her bra, and her ass was getting mighty plump. "Ungh.." She muttered as she started on her 2nd burger.. Her face was definitely more chunkier, and her thighs were extra fat now.. Her panties ripped from her massive ass... "Ugh.. I'm kind of full.." Chizu said, squishing her new belly.. "Ok ok!" Hinata smiled and gave Chizu's belly a pinch, it was soft like a pillow..

Chizu POV:
Hinata let me go home, but she slapped my ass for some reason.. She also called me a 'Gamer cushion' for some odd reason.. I was so confused on why she called me that.. I walked on back to my apartment, but people were giving me stares on the way home.. And to be honest walking was hard for me, I felt so out of breathe.. "Fat ass!" I had seen a girl from my class, she started poking my belly and ass like they were her play toys or something.. She was so gross! Once I reached my apartment I flopped on my couch, only for it to break.. What the hell!! That couch cost me like 200 bucks!

Hinata POV:
I smiled as Chizu walked out.. She was already quite naked.. Her bare ass was out for the world to see! Her skirt didn't fit, and her shirt and hoodie were so small that they ripped with out her noticing! She really is a NEET! As for myself Heh.. Err I was rather fat myself.. My stomach was so wide I couldn't fit into any of my sweaters.. Not to mention my boobs were soooo soft and big.. Satsuki had also walked in and dropped her phone... "Errr, Satsuki your phone!" I bent over to pick it up, before she slapped my ass.. "Your the perfect size sis... You're just like that fat gal from a light novel I read!" Satsuki grabbed my belly and started jiggling it like a toy.. Weird girl..

Candy POV:
Shizuku had to stuff me in the back of her car to drop me off at my house.. She was teasing me all the way home to.. She called me a fat ass, piggy, bubble butt, butter ball.. It was so embarrassing... I didn't like it!! She wanted me to keep calling her master to- Once she dropped me off, I punched in the code to my door and entered.. My mom was home, and she looked at me with so much confusion.. "MY BABY GIRL WHAT HAPPENED!?" Were the first words my mom spat out... I was embarrassed..

Jaiden POV:
What Have I been doing you may ask? Eating.. A lot.. My ass is so big that I needed a new pair of shorts in just a day.. My brother said it felt like a gaming chair cushion.. He sat on my butt like a chair.. He had no respect for me at all!

The girls would meet up on Monday for school