Chapter 8 ( moving to newyork )

Sol pov;

I woke up to somebody squeezing tha fuck outta me, and I looked down to see Bruce sleep with slob on my pillow (how the hell he in my bed, but anyways Chile). HE WAS SO CUTE but I had to pee so fucking bad, so I shook him and he moved around a lil bit and ended up on my titties. I shook him again, harder and he started whining , and he was sleeping so good so I just moved him with my powers and he was moving around trying to find me , but ya girl and to pee , brush my teeth, and take a bath so we can get on the road.

So after I got done with my bath I did my skincare routine and all that other stuff and put on this.

I then when to wake Bruce up and tell him to go get ready and he was blushing when he seen me and I just smiled , told him to get ready, and that i was finna cook some breakfat (imagine what you want ,ima skip breakfast)

I think I'm talk to the boys later when Thor go get his brother loki.
But they been trying to talk to me and I ignored them and keep on bout my business.

4 hours later

We finally got to new york and I went to take a shower while the boys were waiting for Thor to get back with loki , who they so much hate.
As I was taking my shower , I was thinking about why Ima wear for halloween which is in  two days and I think I gotta a few ideas. I notice the water getting cold so I got out and did my hair and put my clothes on.

I was walking down the stairs with my phone in my hand and airpods in my ear , yelling  von song ; hardaway with yungeen ace (its a old song but had to put it in here) I was yelling and not noticing that all my mates, the serpents, Archie, veronic...

I was walking down the stairs with my phone in my hand and airpods in my ear , yelling  von song ; hardaway with yungeen ace (its a old song but had to put it in here) I was yelling and not noticing that all my mates, the serpents, Archie, veronica, Jughead, and loki was staring at me laughing and with amused faces.

Avengers;

Sol finally got out the tub and she was walked in the living room yelling somebody music and the song she was sing was a lil violent but it was fye or whatever and we where laughing at her because she was yelling and jumping around for minutes , then she said matta fact, let me call me cousins and we where confused as ever( von and yungeen ace her cousins and in this book no rapper that died IRL don't die in this book and YB them aint fussing and they cool with each other. All the rappers I use in this book are ha cousins).

Hey vonny pooh she said with a giggle and  wassup stinka a man voice said.

We got mad and marched up too her chase who the fuck is VoNny PoOh and she just ignored us and continued To talk to vonny and we took her phone.

3 person pov;

when they took Sol phone, she then slides over to loki and introduce herself to him. He was finna fucking cry because he finally found his mate and he was angry a little bit that he had to share with three groups of people he didnt know like that and he was mad because he had to share with TONY STARK. But he eventually got over it and he slyly pit Sol on his lapnadn was still talking to her already falling in love. Sol was happy because loki was her mate and she had a lil crush on his pale ass since high school. The avengers learned that vonny pooh was her cousin along with the others in the background and talked to him a little bit. He threatened them by saying if they hurt her he would do some real fucked up shit and they was a lil scared of him after he got done with his speech and he finally hung up saying he would call back and he had to do something. The avengers noticed Sol wasn't by them anymore and looked around the rooms and saw a smirking loki looking at them and a sleep sol straddling his waist and they were furious at him and were about to march up to him , but he mouthed one word to make them look at him with more fury and him to smirk wildly. He took Sol upstairs to her room and placed her on the bed with the angry avengers on behind him. He put her down and Thor grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him to the living room area which was now empty. They had a mean fucking talk and was yelling andshit about loki being their mates even when they didn't want to share with the others and about how he didn't want to share either , but It quieted down and loki was thinking about pranking sol with snakes and spider while the boys were with it , the girls wasn't because of her fear of spiders|snakes and they didn't want to prank their mi amore never  a day in life, so they watched it play out and he girls  got special treatment again while the boys were very sorry , especially loki.
Sol woke up an hour later with snakes and spiders in her bed crawling on her and she screamed so loud that the windows broke in the mansion. The spiders and snakes turned her way and began to crawl to her andnhse just stood there frozen. She started to have a panick attack and she was crying really hard  that the weather began to pick up and started to rain really hard.
Her mates and the other company came in the room laughing but stopped when they seen her on the floor passed the fuck out. They immediately went to her aid and brought her to the lab to check on her and found  out that she passed out fromnand panick attack and when she woke up all hell was loose, she was on fire, throwing things, yelling and cussin, and a lot of other things that made the boys or company not prank her for a while and they was filming it on YouTube and was going to delete it but some how it got out unedited and they were trending #1 on all social media platforms 
And the fans felt bad for them, sad for Sol, was laughing at all of them, and let'sjust say the avengers were embarrassed.

Thoughts ?

Did y'all feel bad or mad?

Chapter 9 , maybe 10 are coming tommorow

Love your author , aleriah