"Shh, it's okay dear. I would never asks your hand this soon. But when I come to know that your dad started to match hunt for you. I can't prolong this any longer. All am saying is, just marry my son. I will speak to him, you don't have to worry about anything regarding your future. He will take care of you. That's it, nothing more dear. You just marry him, and study whatever you wants. When you feel comfortable then you start your life with him. "she says at me.

What the fuck?

"What are  you saying?. See here aunty, I will ruin your son's life too. Do you want that?"

"He will change you" she smilingly says at me.

"He can't."

"Atleast give a chance to him. This is your mother's last wish. And I have a debt to your mother. I need to repay whatever she did to me." she says.

"What are you speaking about?"

"That we will speak at later point. But when you are 5, all she asked for only one thing. That to accept you as my daughter in law. You are my sister's daughter. I love you as much as I love my sister. Your mother just want to give you a better life, just think about it. I will be awaiting for your positive response. Anything is fine with me. But all I can say is only one thing, that your life will become beautiful if you say yes to this marriage "she says by leaving this room with a pool of questions around me.

Arghhh

After sonetime:

" What you are planning to? "kabir asks me.

" What I need to plan? ".

" What is your dad's answer? "

" He already starts to speak with event management to take this marriage to next level. I don't know what to do. I tried to fight with him. But nothing is working " I syad t ahim by hitting the wall.

" Manju, please be calm "he says by hugging me.

" I hate it kabir. I want to travel, instead of this. I want to enjoy my life, I don't want to live like my mom. Who always yearned for my fathers love. Everyday, she used to cook for him. Only to hear nothing in return. She will do everything just to impress him, but nevertheless he never loved her. I don't want to end up like her. Being single is far better than being unloved in relationship "I says at him

" What if he is different from your dad? "

" What if he loves you unconditionally? "he asks me.

" Kabir seriously, look at me. Look at my dressing style, look at me. No one wants me. And that is what I want. "I says at him.

" I need to stop this marriage somehow. "

" But... "

" Go away kabir. Ideally you should support me"

"Okay"

"What we will do now?"

"I can't compromise my dad. He will never hear me out all he want is to put down his burden from his shoulder. And I will never beg at him. That man..... I don't even want to think about him. Next is my step mom, she I don't know whether she will help me or not. Third that family, again that lady is convincing me. So she is also not going to be useful. I don't know what else to do... "

" Hy wait, we have one way to stop this marriage "I shouts at him.

" What is it? "

" That man"

"Who?"

"That so called groom"

"Which groom?" he asks me.