I want her to say no!!

"Feisty much" she says by chucklingly.

"Exact copy of your mom" she says which bought my attention at her.

"You...."

"Offcourse who will not knows her. After all she is my sister" she says.

"Sister?"

"Not real one, but... Yes she is my sister only by heart. "

"But I never knows that" I says at her, as I remember that I don't have much relatives from my mom side.

"Its because, I done a mistake in my past. Because of that everyone forgets me. " she says by looking away.

"I don't know anything. And I don't even want to know anything. It's your family matter. All I need is, a no from your mouth. You should say no to this marriage" I said to her straightly.

"Why I need to say no?." she asks me.

"See I don't know anything about your son. Am just saying this to your son bright future" I rambled.

"His future will be even more bright only if you marry him"

*Groan *

"You don't know anything about me" I shouts at her.

I think she is behind my father's money.

"If you thought that my father will give you his entire asserts on my name after this marriage. No a complete no. Am not his favourite daughter, you should try my step si...."

"Who needs your father money?."

What?

"I will never be the suitable match to your son. Keep this in your mind. I will never be. I hate marriage, I hate commitments, I hate love, I hate everything. I hate it... Just please go out of this home, not before saying no to this marriage" I shouts at her.

"Shhh, manju calm down. Calm down dear" she says at me lovingly by hugging me tightly.

Why she is hugging me?

"Leave me"

"See aunty, am a racer, I don't know how to wear the traditional dresses, I won't be the good girl, I don't know anything about maintaining the house. Altogether am not a marraige material" I says at her, with a hope that she will take a call on rejecting me.

"My son will take care of everything" is all she said.

"Am a student" my last hope.

"He will make you study"

What the fuck?

"I don't like this marriage" I literally shouted at her.

"It's okay, but before that just hear me once" she says by wiping my tears. Why she is so good?

When the fuck I starts to cry!

Its a frustration I guess.

"Your mother, wants this marraige to happen. Its her last wish" she says by making me to look at her.

"Won't you fulfill her last wish?"

"She wouldn't had some wish like this" I retarded at her.

I hate marriage.

I hate commitment.

Noo.

"It's okay dear"

"Am just a student. Just 20 year old, why are you guys were doing like this?" I shouts at her.