Lessons Learned the Hard Way

A.N. : Happy Valentine's to gremlins great and small

The Doctor wakes up in a cold sweat with a bit of Pre-morning wood to whittle. His observation team decides that they should probably tell him about the cameras in his room.

Warnings: M/M, M/ambiguous, masturbation, 049/Dr.Hamm, 049/035, Sexual fantasy, wet dream, threesome, polyamory, all the way through, anal sex, riding, double penetration, egg implantation, degradation, praise, come-eating,  unintentional voyeurism, lessons learned

---

"You like that?" 

That American accent was so enchanting, calloused fingers were intertwined with his own as the gray-haired, spectacle-clad man drove himself down on the Doctor's hard dick.

"Of course he does~" murmured the Mask in his ear, speaking for him because... because... because... 

Well, because his mouth was occupied, wasn't it? A thick red tentacle spearing his ass so deeply that it had found itself peeking out his throat, providing him with a second tongue. 

Lips caught his own to put that comparison to the test, his ungainly beak, for once, not in the way of the soft, plush things that pressed hungrily against his own, a five o'clock shadow prickling at his chin. Exactly how he'd always imagined it.  His hands drifted lower over bare flesh, the feeling all too faint like a fleeting memory. Hamm didn't say a thing beyond those heavenly sighs let loose in his ear. He recalled a breach where he'd heard them through a door. Only once and never again. He'd returned to his cell with his throat ablaze and the sounds crystal clear in his head that day. He wished he'd been able to hear them again, even if that was almost cruel. He already had one. Surely, he shouldn't be so selfish as to desire two.

"Such a good birdy~" the thespian purred, that slick appendage still driving rhythmically into him Maybe another could join it... yes... one more to stretch him out even further, the saccharine pain of being stuffed so full clouding his mind and leaving him whimpering into that heavenly kiss.

He did. God, he did, this was everything he'd ever wanted. They were all living and well. No ailment or injury between them. Hamm was not sick... The Mask was whole... Wet heat sheathed his aching cock, two writhing appendages of false muscle filled him past the point of breaking. Hands were everywhere. Holding him up, holding him still. Giving stability and gaining it. He loved them. They loved him. That was all he'd ever wanted. 

One of the tentacles bulged, something large and round moving sluggishly up and catching on the rim of his-

A collision with the floor, and the Doctor shot awake. He knew he should have simply settled for sleeping on the cold tile rather than foolishly curling up on his small cot. The thin fitted sheet had come off with him somewhat, having gotten tangled around one of his heels over the night. A look down at the bulge he was sporting beneath his hide had him yanking it down the rest of the way in a desperate attempt to cover up his arousal.

How long had it been like that? Oh, God, what if someone came in for an interview? Surely they'd think less of him as a doctor if they saw him like this. The surgeon scrubbed at his eyes, trying to rub away the sleep. They didn't appear to be in now, at least, and, though the light was on signaling that, unfortunately, he'd slept in a bit, the cell was just as empty as it had been the night before.

He thought himself lucky for not getting caught, and resolved to simply try wait the thing out. Then a truly sinful thought came to mind. He was alone... Well, in that case, why not take care it immediately? He hadn't done so in a while, so he doubted it would take all that long.