Chapter 2- Doctor Strange

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing? Why do you look all nervous?" He asks me.

"What makes you think I'm nervous?" I ask.

"Well, you're hiding behind me and avoiding anyone who walks past you." Loki says. "You act as if something is about to happen to you."

"It's kind of a long story, I really don't want to talk about it and I don't have to answer to you." I say.

"All right. I was just asking." Loki says.

"Well, don't." I say.

"Fine." Loki says.

"Fine." I say back.

"Start figuring out where he is." Thor says to Loki.

"Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you." One of the girls says as they walk away.

"What?! Jane dumped you? I thought you guys really liked each other." I ask, shocked.

"She didn't dump me. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping." Thor says. Loki pats Thor on the back. We hear a noise coming from the ground and looked down to see a glowing circle forming underneath Loki.

"What's this? What are you doing?" Thor asks.

"This isn't me." Loki says. Then suddenly, Loki disappears into the sidewalk and a card was left in his place. Thor and I look down at the card and Thor pokes it with his umbrella.

"Loki." Thor whispers, thinking that Loki turned into the card. I rolled my eyes and picked up the card. It had an address written on it.

177A Bleecker Street

We arrived at the address and walked up to the front door. Thor knocks on the door and without it opening, we were suddenly inside.

"Thor Odinson and Kaitlyn Summers." We hear a voice say. We turn around to see a man dressed as a wizard levitating in the air. Thor holds out the umbrella and my hands begin to glow blue as the man floats towards us.

"God of Thunder

"God of Thunder. Miss Summers. You can put down the umbrella, and you can power down." The man says to us. I lower my hands while Thor puts his umbrella down and we were suddenly transported to another room. We turn around to see the man standing behind us. Thor walks up to a table and picks up something.

"So, Earth has, uh, wizards now? What are you Gandalf?" I asked the man. I turned around to hear a crashing sound and looked to see Thor was trying to put back the object he picked up, making the structure fall apart. I sigh and shake my head.

"The preferred term is 'Master of the Mystic Arts.' You can leave that now." The man says to Thor.

"All right, wizard. Who are you? Why should we care?" Thor asks.