"Hey, Namjoon, where did you want to meet-"

The tall alpha quickly waved off the members of his math club before Jungkook could notice them, guiding the new student away. "Alright, Jungkook, here's the breakdown. Over there, we've got your basic beautiful people." He pointed to a group of some of the most popular omegas, alphas, and betas in the school. "Unless they talk to you first, don't bother."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Is that your rule or theirs?"

"Just watch." Namjoon smiled at one of the alphas. "What's up?"

"Suck my balls!"

Namjoon gave Jungkook a look. "Told you." He led the slight shorter alpha out to the courtyard, where he continued pointing out the different cliques. "On your left you will see the coffee snobs." A small altercation broke out as they passed the group. "They're always high strung because of the amount of caffeine flowing through their veins, so don't make any sudden movements around them." Namjoon pointed to another group. "And these are your cultural appropriators, which mainly consist of white people who think they are black. And these guys over here-"

"Let me guess," Jungkook cut him off, glancing over the group of teens donning cowboy hats and holding ropes. "These are the cowboys."

Namjoon nodded. "But the closest they've come to a cow is McDonald's." The alpha then gestured to a group of teens sitting around one of the outside tables. "And these are your future MBAs. We've all already been accepted to Ivy Leagues." He waved at the group. "Hey, guys!" The teens immediately closed their laptops and notebooks, glaring at Namjoon as he and Jungkook walked away. "Yesterday, I was their god." Namjoon said with a sigh.

"What happened?"

"Jackson Wang started a rumor that I buy my Izods from thrift shops."

Jungkook looked at Namjoon with a surprised expression. "And they kicked you out over that?"

Namjoon shrugged. "More like hostile takeover, but don't worry, I'll get my revenge." He pointed to another group to explain to Jungkook, only for the alpha to interrupt him.

"Oh my god~" Jungkook said mostly to himself as his eyes landed on the most beautiful omega he had ever seen walking towards him. The omega walked past him without even a glance his way, but Jungkook turned his entire body in order to continue staring at the beauty as he met up with one of his friends. "What group is he in?"

"The 'don't even think about it' group." Namjoon said sternly, but that didn't change the lovestruck expression on the other alpha's face. "That's Kim Taehyung. He's-"

"I burn, I pine, I perish." Jungkook quoted, still staring at Taehyung, now subconsciously walking towards him and forcing Namjoon to follow.

"Of course, you do." Namjoon rolled his eyes slightly. "Yeah, he's beautiful, and deep, I'm sure."

At that moment, Taehyung and his friend walked past them again, letting the pair overhear their conversation. "There's a difference between like and love." Taehyung was telling his friend. "I like my Converse, but I love my Gucci bag."

Taehyung's friend furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "But I love my Converse."

The omega tilted his head. "That's because you don't have a Gucci bag." His friend smiled as if that made complete sense.

Namjoon looked over at Jungkook, who was still staring at Taehyung as if his life depended on it. "Just forget about him. He has an incredibly uptight father and it's a widely known fact that the Kim brothers aren't allowed to date." Jungkook hummed in response, but it was obvious he hadn't listened to a word Namjoon had just said.

The bell rang to start class, so Hoseok clapped his hands and moved to stand behind the podium at the front of the room. "Alright, what did everyone think about The Sun Also Rises?"

"I loved it!" Kim Junseo announced, sighing dreamily. "He's so romantic!"

Seokjin's head immediately turned to his classmate. "Romantic?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Hemingway?" He rolled his eyes with a scoff, turning back to face the front. "He was an abusive, alcoholic sexist who squandered half his life hanging around Picasso trying to knot his leftovers." Hoseok couldn't hold back his eyeroll at Seokjin's standard, daily rant.

Behind Seokjin, Han Woojin sat up. "As opposed to a bitter, self-righteous hag who has no friends?" The omega turned and glared at the alpha, who was laughing and high fiving his friends.

Hoseok also rolled his eyes at Woojin. "Oh, shut up, brawns for brains."

While Woojin glared slightly at their teacher, Seokjin decided to fuel the fire further. "I guess in this society, being an alpha and an asshole makes you worthy of our time." He turned back to their teacher. "What about Sylvia Plath? Or Charlotte Bronte? Or Simone de Beauvoir?"

The door suddenly slammed open, a panting Yoongi appearing in the classroom. "What did I miss?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes as he responded. "The oppressive patriarchal values that dictate our education."

"Good." Yoongi nodded before promptly leaving the room again.

"Hey!" Hoseok called after him, but before he could further try to stop him, Woojin was demanding his attention again.

"Mr. Jung, is there any chance we could get Seokjin to take his suppressants before coming to class?"

Hoseok sighed, leaning over the podium to stare the alpha down. "One day, you're gonna get bitch slapped, and I'm not gonna do anything to stop it." He turned to the omega. "And Seokjin, I want to thank you for your point of view. I know how difficult it must be for you to overcome all those years of upper middle-class suburban oppression. Must be tough. Now, next time you storm the PTA to demand a better lunch selection or whatever it is you high status people complain about, ask why they can't buy a book written by a beta!"

Seokjin shrugged one shoulder. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, go to the office, you're pissing me off."

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows as the teacher turned to the whiteboard. "Excuse me? Mr. Jung-"

"Bye!" Seokjin scoffed as he stood up from his desk, shouldering his bag, making sure to whack Woojin with it as he walked past him on his way to the door.