-Introduction!-

Hello! Thank You for reading my book! :) There will also be NO NSFW/SMUT. This is a Fluffy story! <3 There will Be Music To set the mood for each chapter! (If you don't want to listen to it, That's also fine!)

----------------------------CHARACTERS USED! (or Most, There's More CC's!)----------------------------

Y/n (your name). She Has Y/c/h (your Color Hair) and she's Y/h. (Your Height). She Likes Y/f/h. (Your Favorite Hobbies). She's 16, Her Birthday is October 5th, For the sake of the story. If there's any more Y/(insert) then I will let you know! :D She also has anxiety, (again, for the sake of the story. sorry.) You love Streaming Though!

Toby Smith, Has Brown Hair and Blue-ish grayish Eyes

Toby Smith, Has Brown Hair and Blue-ish grayish Eyes. He LOVES bees, And he's 17. His birthday is December 23, (He's 17 for the sake of the story.) His Nickname is Tubbo!  Then Y/ns Parents! Y/n didn't really talk to her parents much. She barely kept in touch actually, they weren't the best of parents. so she Lost touch and Moved In with her sister, S/n. sisters Name). She's 20. But She was planning on moving back To England. (Most places here will be Made up, Again for the sake of the Book!) She and her sister were VERY close!

Also, Sorry if it goes too fast. BUT TRUST ME, I made it fast on Purpose. I think I did pretty well. I understand it may be 'cheesy ' to you, but Im proud of this. really, I'm open to criticism so please comment if you have any ideas!

That's all you need to know, For now. Enjoy! Please remember to drink water, Sleep, and eat. You are loved,  just know that. You're talented. I believe in you. You are doing great, champ <3 

A/N, I didn't know Ranboo was uncomfortable with people Using his real name, (Or people assuming his real name,) And using that. So I will be changing it right now. Please, If any boundaries are crossed or any MCYT wants me to take this down I gladly will.