- 팔

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🖤🕷🕸⛓🔪

"Good job Hyunjin, that was sure alot of fun to watch."  Changbin ruffles the blonde boys hair making him giggle.  

Changbin's soft gaze at Hyunjin turns to the electrocuted - now burnt boy tied up so tight the rope cuts into his flesh. He looks close to death but still hanging  on. Seeing the state of the boy set them into fits of laughs. such a great therapy session.

Felix flinches, hot tears streaming down his injured skin. 

"Please.. stop it.. I'll do anything for you guys stop hurting me.... I'm sorry changbin.."

"Sorry. sorry?"

Changbin slices a cut down Felix's lip making him yelp, "SORRY ISN'T GONNA MAKE MY TRAUMA ANY BETTER WHORE."

Felix screams, "WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU?" 

"Oh? You really really don't know?"

"I don't!.."

"well.. haha.."

"Your so fucking stupid - You hated me just through our parents accusations. You didn't even come to ask my side of the story. You didn't hold any remorse or love in your heart for me? Even after our parents beat you I'd come to your room and gently take care of you like a flower. You even treated me like a slave at times but did I complain? No! cuz I loved you lix.. I loved you as a brother so much. and look what you did? You FUCKING SIDED WITH OUR PARENTS YES! AFTER ALL THE SLURS, ABUSE, HATE, TOXICITY AND SHIT THEY GAVE US YOU ABANDONED ME. YOU TRUSTED THEM. NOW YOUR TELLING ME YOUR SORRY JUST TO SAVE YOURSELF RIGHT. the way they beat me, burnt me, sliced me, electrocuted me to near death and you just... relaxed. You stayed away from me like a plague. You didn't give me any affection back. Nothing."

"Changbin... i-I...S-STO-"

slice. slice. blood dripping.

tears spilling.

changbin yelling.

"FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. CURSE YOU. I WANT YOU TO DIE. YOU DISGUST ME."

hyunjin eating popcorn watching this.

changbin's bloody hands.

Felix screaming.

oh the agonizing pain, crimson blood. what fun! 

Changbin finally calmed down, feeling tired of his anger. 

Felix's head lay low, blood spilling from his face, no words. silence. That silence spoke so much. it was so loud.

"Y-you tried taking Hyunjin away from me.. this is like you taking him away.."

Hyunjin raised his eyebrow. He never knew changbin had a past lover? They dated for so long but changbin never spoke about this. well this should be fun.

"Babe, what is this him your speaking about hm?" Hyunjin raised an eyebrow. Next he's on the list.

"..."

"Bang...chan.. he..." Changbin fell to his knees, saying his name. He couldn't bring those memories back.

"You knew lix.. You FUCKING knew.." The pain hit Changbin in the heart. A knife through a flesh. A bullet to the heart.

"He loved me Felix. HE DID REALLY LOVE ME. YOU CAME ALONG, HE WAS SMITTEN. ABOUT YOU. EVERYTHING. he stopped hanging around me to be with you. He replaced my love with yours. Did you care? no. NO. NO OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T. YOU SEDUCTED HIM. YOU KNEW I LOVED HIM. BUT NO YOU WANT EYES ON YOU ALL THE TIME. 24/7. YOU ATTENTION SEEKING BITCH!"

Changbin clenched the knife in his arm. He couldn't control himself. Felix had hurt him most, out of everyone he knew. Thankfully his parents were dead, good. Two less bastards to take care of. Felix always wanted attention. How could he be so happy and carefree after treating his own brother like this? After how much trauma Felix gave him. 

"Bin.. sorry.. I didn't mean for it, I was scared to be caught around you okay?..." 

"Right! Cuz im a lowlife faggot right! that had no popularity like your slutty self. Who betrayed his brother to be safe. I fucking sacrificed myself for you to live on."

"I-I... Y.."

"Hm..?" Changbin rolled his tongue in his cheek.

Hyunjin swore that was the hottest thing he saw. 

"I-I bin..I-" Felix muttered softly. 

Changbin smirked seeing Hyunjin quietly drool over him and walked over to him. He grabbed Hyunjin's head to the side as their lips connected. Changbin slipped his tongue in to assert dominance making Hyunjin whine softly.

"I-I-" Felix couldn't bring himself to say the truth. It was too much. he felt his whole body sting to death but feel a stress confining him. He didn't wanna admit anything. 

While Changbin finished making out with Hyunjin, he sighed kissing his forehead softly to turn back to the suffering fellow.

Felix felt a cold metal pressed onto his neck, pressed so finely it hurt. He gulped, not knowing what to say.

"Your that innocent? What about the time you saw my father touch me all over? hm?"

Felix felt his gut fall.

"It was so hot right? Better than the gay porn you watch? how he touched me so softly, as i screamed and he ripped my clothes off.. He loved rubbing me down as I was close to throwing up on him... the moans, how he whispered dirty words in my ear as I felt him entering me.. the way I felt I was going to burst in pain and how his di.."

"STOP STOP STOP I ADMIT." Felix screamed, looking at the floor. tears falling everywhere. 

"Stop it stop it stop it.... I know. I admit I treated you like that. I'm sorry changbin okay! I wanted to feel loved and wanted... I-I love y-..."   

Oh, Knife stabs! Guys thats so fun right? Yay!

shling. shling. shling.

stab. stab. stab.

cut. cut. cut.

Fresh meat! great to eat or preserve. 

two boys covered in a fountain of blood. spraying everywhere. what a mess.

maniac laughter.

knife dented from crimson dipped blood and harsh stabs.

well this is life, everyone. 

Did you really expect happy endings? sappy love? justice for good people.

No.

Life disgusts you. It's negativity makes you alive. By experiencing pain, you feel alive. 

take that from me. Life lesson for everyone. 

<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------