- 둘

------------------------------------------------------☆

::⭐::

In a week, Felix had been so popular it was crazy. The popular kids always hung out with him, he would keep getting different girls numbers in his locker, his desk and even confidently asking him.
Felix did reject all of them, cause he just wasn't interested. He didn't like girls. Felix was afraid to come out to the school since he thought they'd judge him, so he kept it a secret.

Felix seemed very interested with the mysterious boy tho, always trying to make a random conversation to spark up with him, trying to crack little jokes with him to make him laugh but he failed, the boy still gave him the cold shoulder. Felix didn't judge him, He thought he was wrong and was being cringy so he slowly gave up, getting tired of how rude he was being when he had better things to do.

R i n g .

The bell had rung, which meant it was yet another lunch time for him.

BM, one of the popular kids in school smacked Felix's shoulder playfully "grab your lunch and Sit with us we are about to discuss having a crazy ass party!"

"Oh cool, I'll be right over." He smiled before waiting in line for his lunch.

BM walked back over to the seat, when the same suspicious guy Felix saw last time in class was standing behind him.

"Oh hello, how are ya today?" He said waiting for a high five.

The boy ignored him, making the tension awkward as hell. Felix sighed putting his hand down.

"Well do you wanna be friends?" He tried to which the boy replied "no thanks, your too popular to be talkin to me."

"I don't know what your problem is, even If I'm popular that doesn't mean I'm a dick to people." Felix seemed irritated by that.

"Thanks, but no thanks. Can you stop bugging me now and take your fucking lunch." The boy spat at him as Felix awkwardly smiled at the lunch lady who was waiting for him to finish.

Felix grabbed his lunch and went to sit over with BM and his gang. The other boy, obviously Hyunjin rolled his eyes at Felix and didn't take his lunch to sit with his besties.

BM noticed Felix looking a lil hurt by what conversation he had with the "psycho" boy at school which is what everyone called hyunjin.

"Don't beat yourself up kid, no one likes him at school cause he's a real bitch to people." He said, Patting his back.

"I just wanna be friends with him, what's his problem?"

"Don't worry Lix, you don't need to be friends with people who don't even care about ya." Said Hoshi, also a part of the gang.

"Nah, I'm still gonn try! I think he still deserves it." Felix had a determination in his eyes that made BM raise an eyebrow.

"Bro you haven't heard the rumors..?"

"Rumours? What rumors?" Felix looked at his face with confusion.

"Apparently Hyunjin is a psycho who kills people for fun.. idk if it's true but a student said they have seen him do some suspicious stuff."

"Hyunjin? So that's his name? Huh. Well you know what? I'm not afraid. I don't care."

"Wh- bro- you sure?" BM seemed shook, no one ever had such effort to be friends with the psycho or even come close to him. Man this dude was determined.

"Yea! Don't worry I'll be fine. If he touches me I'll kick his ass." He smiled, the cresent lit smile on his face again.

"Well okay then, but just be careful dude."

"Ah yes so back to the party I was talking about. So let's have it at Hoshi's house considering his parents aren't gonna be there and we all can catch up by around 6:30? I guess that's good."

"Hey Lix you coming?" Asked Lisa, who took a bite outta her sandwich.

"Oh okay, I'll be there then."

"Great let's go wild bitches!" Announced BM.

Hoshi stood up on the table, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Alright listen up whores! Party, my place by 6:30. If I find anyone fucking in my parents bed I will strangle you."

Excited woohoo's and yeah's!! Came from the lunch room.

Hyunjins pov

Popular boy looked pretty upset over how I treated him, but did I give a shit? No of course I wouldn't he doesn't mean anything to me. He's a rat.

A pretty cute o- NO NO NO NO.

I am not falling for him.

I cannot abort my plan.

I cannot fall in love with him.

It's just a lie.

It's all fake.

Hoshi had announced a party, to which my friends Jisung and Jeongin smirked at me.

"Yah Hyunjin, you need to go to this party! I bet it's gonna be lit, you might hook up with someone too." Jisung nudged his shoulder slightly.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes "I'm not interested, you and jeongin can go."

Jeongin then understood, "Oh too pussy to see Felix there huh? Afraid he might not notice you senpapi-"

"Jeongin I will not hesitate to twist your nipples."

"OOhhhh DO IT-"

"Hyunjin stood up to tackle the younger when he saw that same face skipping over to talk to him.

Oh no.

Him.

"jinnieee!" His sweet voice echoed in the air, hyunjin sighed.

"Felix."

"How are you Jinnie! I was wondering if you wanted to sit with my gang and we can talk! Bond you know and you can not be lonely and eat yum food with us and come to that pa-"

"Fine."

Felix's eyes must be stuck in his ass.

"Fine?"

He actually said yes.

Bitch what the fuc-

"I'll come to the party so you will shut up and leave me alone. You keep clinging to my ass so here's your chance. If I don't like you I'll leave. Impress me. Good luck rat."

Felix seemed too shook to talk, He had been trying so hard to be friends with him and he randomly said yes? What is wrong with this guy.

"U-uH yEa I'lL coMe PicK yOu uP wiTh my FriEnd BM siTtiNg TheRe-" he quickly pointed to BM, who watched Felix but awkwardly waved at them.

Felix walked back, still dazed.

Jisung smirked, "Dang your smooth."

"Shut up before I destroy your nuts squirrel boy."

This is gonna be one wild party.

------------------------------------------------------☆