- Chapter 25: This is all we have to say -

- Anna's Pov -

- Anna's Pov -

It has been a stressful week. After the meeting with the Cullen's, we had a talk with Billy and explained what happened. He told us that Emily's inner wolf must have been that angry it pushed itself forward to protect me. Which makes perfect sense he also said she will need to relax now because her body will be sore for a week. Sam and I both agreed that if rest is what she needs, then rest is what she will be doing, and she has definitely been doing it. I took over the cooking and cleaning as well as looking after the twins, thankfully the pack, and even Bella helped me. Sam has been in protective dad mode since the meeting and won't let any of the pack hold the twins except me, Emily, him, dad, and Bella, no one else.

Then there is Edward he has done a lot to earn our trust he has run the treaty line, helping us keep forks and la push safe. He even went shopping and brought us groceries and stuff for the twins and yes he apologised it was what i expected he got down onto his knees and said how sorry he was for everything he did and said. Which took the pack by surprise that a vampire got down on his knees in front of us. But then everything changed while he was on his knees, begging for forgiveness he fell back, clawing at where his beating heart would be if he was human. All the cullen's except Rosalie and Emmett jumped into action, trying to figure out what was wrong. Before they could say anything, Edward screamed no as he looked at us with vemon in his eyes, and i knew instantly somehow the mate bond between him and Emerald had snapped.

Then that leads us to today, Emily is feeling much better and has enough energy to come out of our bedroom and sit downstairs in the living room with me, Sam, and the twins. Everyone else is doing jobs around our territory, working, patroling, or out with family. I put Samuel and Emerald in their swing chairs so they can take their nap. Then i sit back on the couch and cuddle into Emily's chest, loving the fact that she is back downstairs with us again. I growl when my phone suddenly rings, and i pull away from Emily's chest, then grab my phone off the coffee table. Only to see that it's Jacob who is supposed to be on patrol, so i quickly answer it, putting it on speaker.

"Emmett and Rosalie just crossed the treaty they will be with you any minute now." He said without a hello

"Are they alone?" Sam asked, sitting forward, resting his eblows on his knees