Arguments Turn Into Lust

Start from the beginning

            Alexei’s face turned red and angry.

“I was trying to not get into an argument with you tonight but that’s all you want to do I guess. Call me when you want to stop acting like a whiny bitch.” He said to Rowan.

            Rowan met his comment with a hard slap to the face and a “Fuck you asshole.” She took a step back and turned around walking away from Alexei and me.

“This is your fucking fault.” Alexei said to me, eyes thin.

“No it’s not. You put this on yourself. Get your shit together or I’ll do something about it myself.” I said before running after Rowan.

ƱƱƱ

Rowan’s P.O.V.

            What a fucking asshole. I could not believe him. After everything he still hasn’t changed at all. I wanted to scream as loud as I could and punch a car or something. I was extremely angry and so was Alexei but he didn’t have a right to be angry.

“Rowan.” I heard Jaxon’s voice behind me say.

“I’m fine. I’m just pissed off.” I said stopping in my tracks.

“Let’s go home alright?” Jax said to me as he put his hand in mine.

            I nodded and we walked the rest of the way to his truck. On the way home we listened to the album, My Darkest Days by the band My Darkest Days and that cheered me up a bit. There are really good songs on the album like Move Your Body, Every Lie, Like Nobody Else and Save Me.

            We pulled into Jaxon’s driveway and when he turned off the engine, we just looked at each other.

“I’m sorry about tonight.” I said putting my head down.

“It’s not your fault Rowan. Don’t let it way heavy on your mind though alright.” He said kissing me on the forehead.

            We made our way into his apartment, got into more comfortable clothes and went to his bedroom to watch Sons of Anarchy. I didn’t make it long before falling asleep but the next thing I remember was waking up to two guys talking together. Sam? Jaxon’s side of the bed was empty and cold so he must have been up for a while now.

            I looked at the clock and saw that it was three in the morning. What the hell? I got out of bed and made my way towards the door.

“I’m worried about her Sam. It’s difficult to talk to her about Alexei. I want to help her out but I just don’t know what to say and how to say it to her without hurting her feelings or pissing her off. I don’t want to be a second Alexei and I don’t want to hurt her either.” Jaxon said to Sam.

“Just listen Jax. It’s not hard. All a women wants is to he heard and understood. If you listen to her, she will know you’re trying to help her. If she asks you a question, answer it the best you can. Rowan will know you’re trying to help her.” Sam said to Jaxon.