Confusion painted Eloise's face as she reached out for the note. But she recognized the handwriting immediately as she unfolded it.

'My Darling Bride,

Meet me in the clearing by the Burrow.

All my love forever,
Your Handsome, Hilarious, Perfect,
Wonderful, Amazing Groom'

The smile that grew on Eloise's face was followed by a shake of her head as she looked back up at Verity, "He wants me to meet him. He knows it's bad luck to see me before the wedding, doesn't he?"

The normal jovial tone in Verity's voice subsided, although her smile remained, "I think you and George are well past any bad luck tearing you apart."

"Is he there now?" Eloise asked as she folded the parchment up and set it on the desk that she had once spent countless evenings writing longing journal entries about her now fiancé.

Verity shrugged, "I assume so, Ron brought it just a bit ago – came and went by Floo. All he told me was that George said to give it to you."

"Ron came by Floo? He wasn't already in his dress robes, was he? It'll be covered in soot, someone will have to–"

"Eloise!" Verity interrupted with a laugh, "Everything will be fine, I promise. Just go see George and let Fleur and Hermione worry about Ron's dress robes when the boys arrive."

"Well, what if they all take the Floo? They can't–"

"Eloise," Verity said more seriously, "Trust me, everything will be perfect."

A shaky sigh fell through Eloise's lips as she gave her bridesmaid a reluctant nod. With one last smile, Verity slipped out of the room, leaving the bride alone with her nerves once more.

Despite all of Verity's reassurances, Eloise wasn't able to shake all of the wild scenarios she was creating in her mind. Then she glanced down at the folded piece of parchment on her old desk. A slight smile crept its way to her lips and she quickly realized there was only one person who could calm every worry in her mind.

Looking at the clock on the wall, she realized there was only a little over half an hour left before the ceremony was meant to begin. She quickly gathered the bottom of her gown and crossed the room to grab her wand from the nightstand. With one last glance out at the ocean, she closed her eyes and pictured the beautiful clearing where George had told her he loved her for the very first time nearly three years ago.

Apparition was Eloise's least favorite modes of transport, just behind flying. But after worrying about Ron's dress robes, there was no way she was going to risk anything happening to her pristine white gown by taking the Floo Network.

The nauseous feeling lingered for a moment when she landed in the tall grass where George had told her to meet him. As she gathered her bearings and flattened out her dress, the sound of her favorite voice entered her ears.

"My darling, you are breathtaking."

George was only a little ways off, the warm light of the October sunset was igniting his fiery hair, making it resemble that of the autumn leaves surrounding them. A smile grew on her face when their eyes met and every worry in her mind melted away for just a moment.

The way he looked at her made her heart skip a beat. His eyes roamed her in her simple white gown as if she were a work of art, a statue carved out of marble based on the most beautiful goddess. To George, that's exactly what she was – perfect.

She picked up the bottom of the dress and made her way to him as he met her halfway. The sight of him in his own dress robes quickly reminded her of the thought of Ron being covered in soot from the fireplace, though, and she frowned slightly. That is, until she felt the gentle touch of George's hand caress the side of her face.