Mantis moves her staff in a circling motion from below to the back then to the front. She spins her body as she moves her staff. She does the circling motion 3 times to get a strong momentum and then she slams it on Tong.

Tong blocks her attack with his staff that he hold with 2 hands. But then his staff cracks & breaks in half even though he has used armament. Mantis's staff keeps going down and hits his head very hard.

Tong's body crashes down onto the floor and breaks it a little. His head is very hurt and blood gushes out from where Mantis hit him. Even his bones there are broken into pieces and he almost fainted.

He suddenly feels uneasy and looks up at Mantis. His eyes widen as Mantis's staff appear in front of his face again. Mantis attacks him again because he is still conscious, so she uses the same attack once more.

Mantis's attack hit Tong's head again and now he's really sent crashing to the lower cabin. He falls unconscious right after Mantis hits him. With his defeat, 2 Iron Shovel executives have been defeated.

Cricket's battle with Nando also gets more heated up. They seem equal in their battle and keep hitting or getting hit. Nando is very strong, after all, so it needs a lot of effort for Cricket to fight him.

After he used his iron shovel weapon, Nando's attacks & defenses power increase a lot. Now he can take Cricket's strong attacks like his Hasshoken without getting pushed back. They keep attacking each other at close range and none of them are pushed back.

As Cricket's battle still runs tightly, Jude's battle will take a massive turn. Jude has found a way to face Risel and she will use it to defeat Risel. She controls her ash to slip through the wood gaps on the floor.

Then Jude moves the ash toward Risel's location stealthily below the floor. She gathers it below Risel's feet as she dodges Risel's whip attacks. After Jude gathered enough ash below Risel's feet, she makes her move.

Jude moves her ash upwards and breaks the floor. Risel gets surprised to see a lot of ash come out of the floor. The whip woman tries to get away, but Jude has anticipated it by holding her feet with ash.

Then Jude's ash starts to cover Risel's body very fast. Risel can't move at all when her body gets covered by ash. Jude then tightens the ash to give pressure on Risel's body.

She keeps tightening it until there's no movement from Risel. When Jude releases her ash from Risel's body, the whip woman falls unconsciously. Even Risel's armament can't defend the pressure that Jude's ash made.

On another side, Manba & Deon also finally defeat their opponent, Rodan. They defeat him after Deon succeeds to caught Rodan's feet with his tongue. Manba then shot his bazooka at Rodan again and injured the long-armed man.

Deon took Rodan's cutlasses and threw them away. Both of them then attacked Rodan continuously until he fainted. It's not a pretty win, but victory is still a victory.

Enel's battle also has come to its end. Bon who used an unknown martial art to make himself stronger & faster finally feels its drawback. He gets very tired after using that technique for 3 minutes.

Now Bon is getting very weak and even has a hard time standing. But Enel is also not in good condition with many injuries on his body. Bon has inflicted a lot of damage on him before and he also has a hard time moving.

Enel tries to get closer to Bon, but he falls on the floor because he is very low on energy. Bon tries to attack Enel too, but he also falls on the floor like him. Both of them crawl to each other to make a finishing attack.

When they get closer, Bon swings his tonfa toward Enel, but it just passes through Enel's head. Bon curses inwardly and sighs when Enel touches his hand. Enel grins and uses his remaining energy to electrocute Bon, making the guy falls unconscious.

"Hehe, I win," says Enel before he falls unconscious too.

The executives have been defeated and only Nando is left. He sees his comrades fall one by one and clicks his tongue. His fight with Cricket is the only one that hasn't finished.

"It seems I need to finish my fight too now," says Cricket while smirking.

"Yeah, let's finish it with your defeat," says Nando as they resume their battle.
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 30+ chapters ahead of this fanfic novel & the other one on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Clicking that power stone/like also seem to be a good choice, hehe.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 155 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 166 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)