Jimin snorted, clearly amused. 

"I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about" 

"I know that" 

Jungkook mumbled and rolled his eyes, exasperated that Jimin didn't just get his point, Taehyung would have, he knew Jungkook better than any of his hyungs. A waitress brought another round of shots and Jungkook took another before Jimin could stop him. 

"But he should be home. With me" 

"Maybe slow down a bit there" Jimin said kindly. He hadn't done any shots, sipping reasonably at his drink instead.

"I thought you were fun" Jungkook groaned, though he mostly agreed. 

His head was spinning in a way that told him he was going to get very giggly and have a massive hangover tomorrow if he didn't cut himself off soon. Still, he slipped on a wide-eyed innocent look.

"I guess you have to be responsible and boring now, huh?" 

Jimin scowled,

"You know what? Have as much as you want" 

Jungkook grinned, all teeth. Jimin is really the easiest to manipulate, other than Taehyung maybe. But Taehyung saw the manipulation and always gave Jungkook what he wanted anyway, like he enjoyed indulging Jungkook's worst behaviour, so that might not count. 

Ugh, Taehyung again. Stupid, handsome, wonderful Taehyung. Drinks were supposed to help him not think about Taehyung, weren't they?

"I guess- I guess I just miss him a lot" Jungkook sighed, leaning on his elbow as he continued his one sided conversation. 

"You're lucky Yoongi hyung's not going anywhere, you know because Taehyungie 'always' handles the business trips" He gestured vaguely with his free hand and Jimin groaned. 

"Let's not talk about that"

Naturally, Jungkook perked up as much as he could under his haze. He eyed Jimin suspiciously. 

"I thought you were happy about that?" 

"I am" Jimin snapped. 

Jungkook hummed thoughtfully. He could read Jimin without having to use the force at all.

"I won't tell anyone if you share" 

"Doubt you'll remember half of what I say" Jimin muttered, running a hand over his face. 

"Look, I'm not the romantic type. So sure I like the idea of him coming back home every night and I-" 

"Love them" Jungkook supplied smugly. 

"Yeah" Jimin scowled at him for show. 

"But that doesn't mean I don't need space at times, sometimes I just want to sleep without being cuddled or- or have a drink alone but at the same time I love having those two there" 

Jungkook couldn't help but giggle, not even when Jimin looked aghast. 

"Sorry, you're just. You're so dumb" Jungkook said, reaching across the booth to pat Jimin's cheek.

"Of course you need some alone time, you just need to talk it out with them. Everyone needs space and sometimes when you feel overwhelmed with everything around you, you just need to have some time to yourself. Maybe a drink alone with just your thoughts" 

He continued when Jimin only stared at him like he had lost it.

"Sure you are stupid sometimes, but you show up when it matters whether it's Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Jin hyung, Namjoon or me and Taehyungie. And you're like- like my brother-in-law already. That's why you're here now, isn't it? Taking care of me"