Prologue

"I choose you and promise to choose you as my husband every day we wake up. I will love you in word and deed. I will laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you, grow with you, and craft with you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life's adventures is all I could hope for in the world. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know, I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad, and the yet to come.

You love me in love and complete me in ways I never knew were possible. From this day forth, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you, my husband, and rejoice in your love for me for all of the years of our lives.

Today, surrounded by all of your loved ones, I choose you to be my husband. I am proud to be your other half and to join my life with yours. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live, I will be by your side, for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer. You are my one and only today and every day. I love you Taehyungie!"

That was what Jungkook vowed.

"How lucky am I to call you mine? Your love and trust makes me a better person, each and every day. For all those times that we've been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were there for my greatest challenges. You encouraged me to grow. You helped believe in myself and become the person that I am today. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud to call you my husband.

I'm madly in love with you, my husband. Not only do I promise that my love for you will grow with each day, but I promise to be your friend and partner every step of the way. I will be there for you, day or night, in richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I trust, appreciate, cherish, and respect you. I promise to share with you my hopes and dreams as we build our lives together. You, my love, are my everything.

You have taught me that two people joined together with respect, trust, and open communication can be far stronger and happier than each could ever be alone. You are the strength I didn't know I needed, and the joy that I didn't know I lacked. Today, I choose to spend the rest of my life with you.

You have made me the happiest man on the world today by agreeing to share your life with me. I promise to cherish and respect you. I promise to care for you and protect you. I promise to comfort you and encourage you. I promise to be with you for all of eternity. I love you more Jungkookie"

That was what Taehyung vowed.

That day when they tangled their lives as one, their hearts as one and their souls as one

That day when they tangled their lives as one, their hearts as one and their souls as one. Being in a love relationship for 4 years they were married now.

Although, being in 5 years of marriage, Jungkook starts discovering some new aspects of his married life with Taehyung and more that he wasn't aware of.

"Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships and marriages"

What happens when the most essential factor is put to test. Will they make out just fine or-?

(A/n: This book doesn't include cheating or sad ending. The angst won't be much and the fluff will be tooth-rotting. Rest assured ♡)