Wish to Drink With You (2)

Start from the beginning

"...Cale."

"The more, the merrier."

Haaa...
Well, it's fine.
It's not bad at all.
Tonight, they all gonna have fun after all.
Having one or two crackheads will probably make tonight more fun and enjoyable.

____________

"This is really delicious, crown prince!!"
Raon flapped his wings as he enjoyed the chocolate cookies that was on the short fancy table.

There's so many different kind of wines on top of the tables near the jar filled with chocolate cookies.

Crunch–.

"It is indeed more delicious than the previous cookies."

Cale also ate some of the chocolate cookies.
Sweets are his favourite after all.

Alberu smirked.
He was kinda proud.

The crown prince actually had been secretly searching for the most delicious cookies in the kingdom–no, in the continent for these past few weeks.

Cookies that are much better than the White Star's cookies.
He felt jealous when Raon and Cale had told him before how that damn White Star's cookies were more delicious than his cookies.

"It's good that you guys love it. I just happened to find a talented pastry and hired him to work in the palace "

'Just happened, my ass. When he was the one who used his rest time to search for the best pastry in the whole continent.'
Tasha, who was about to leave the guest room tried her best not to scoff when she heard what her nephew was saying.

"Really? That's good. I'm worried you might spend your precious time just to search for this delicious cookies."
Cale just said that like tossing as he took another cookies.

Alberu flinched and averted his gaze to look at the fancy bottle of wine rather than the jar cookies.

"I don't do pointless thing like that."
Alberu tried to cover up himself.
A drop of sweat can be seen falling down from his forehead.

Rosalyn, Choi Han, Cage and Taylor who notice the troubled crown prince just chuckled.

Bud and Glenn looked at the Roan Kingdom Future King in disbelief.
He spoiled Cale way too much.

'Hmm...he is his dongsaeng after all.'

Bud nodded his head but no one saw it. If he has a younger brother that is as kind and as selfless as Cale, he might also spoiled him too much.

'...nah, Cale is too sly to be my dongsaeng.'
Bud ended his delusional as he thought that Cale being his little brother will only bring headache to him.

Cale didn't see the others adults reaction as he was busy wiping off the crumbs on Raon's chubby cheek.

"Thank you human!"
Raon looked at Cale gratefully with his clear big blue eyes.

Cale smiled at Raon and patted his head.
He then took a fancy glass that filled with Henituse wine from the table.

Everyone also took one glass of wine each.
Raon looked at the adults and took an apple juice that's prepared only for him.

"I hope that Marquis Stan will live a good life."

"Live a comfortable life."

"Be happy always."

Cage smiled warmly when she saw Taylor's cheek become red because of what the other has wished for him.

Cage closed her eyes as she recalled all of the unfortunate things that befall her best friend before.

She said one last sentence to her dear friend.

"Let's live a long life together. Forever.
You will always be my best friend. And I will always be your best friend. Not even God of Death can drive us apart."

Taylor smiled gently at Cage.

".....That's a good wish..."
He looked sad but no one noticed it.

'Hoh.'
Cale seemed to realise what Taylor was thinking about. The red-head was quick-witted, but he was kinda oblivious about his own self.

'It's not my problem.'
Cale just shrugged and lifted his glass of wine in the air.

Cale formed a dazzling smile.

"CHEERS!!!!"

The adults clink their glass together as they start their night with a glass of strong delicious wine.

🌹---------------------------------------------------🌹