Chapter 5 - Fazbear = Retrieved + Vote results

Start from the beginning

"Wait, who are you talking to?" Monty asked, before looking around. "I don't see anybody."

"Well, he is currently in my stomach hatch, so you wouldn't be able to hear him." Freddy explained.

"I heard him." You said, raising your hand.

"You have hearing enhancements, you don't count." Monty said bitterly, in a joking way, of course.

"What?" You and Freddy asked at the same time, looking at him.

Monty scratched the back of his head. "C'mon, I can't be the only one that looks at our blueprints all the time..."

Freddy sighed, before looking around, noticing blue sparkles in the air. "Oh no! We must get back to Parts and Service! The Daycare Attendant is coming!" He said, before sprinting off, "Follow me, to the main stage!" 

"Who?" You asked, still stuck on 'Daycare Attendant'.

"The Sunrise guy, but now he's scary." Monty said, beginning to run after Freddy. "C'mon, we need answers, and Freddy might have them." 

"Right behind ya!" You said, following after the gator.

***

A/N: Alright, boys and girls, ladies and gents, it is time to announce....

The winner.

But, let's get something off the table first. First of all, thank you, everyone of you. You guys have made this my most popular story, when really, this isn't even the one I'm wanting to be focusing on. This was just something I started for fun, never meaning for it to be anything. But now, I kinda want it to be something.

Also, a bit of self promo, but I have, in fact, made a Helluva Boss story, if y'all are fans of that. It will updated at a much greater pace, with a much broader story, in my opinion, and might serve as a nice intro to other insert stories I'm going to be writing. In fact, I'm making a Steven Universe one right now, but that might take a while, as I'm fleshing out that universe.

Anyway, with all that out of the way, everything said and done, it's time to give you guys what you came here for....

The winner of the vote is......