O : Yujin likes who?

Start from the beginning

"My dad never elt me have a pet..." She suddenly uttered... that's sad.

"What's wrong with having a pet?" She continued.

"Nothing... nothing at all. And stop talking about your dad, he's a father you never wanted." She turns all gloomy talking about her father... when I meet unnie's father I'm gonna punch his face

"It's just... aish yeah you're right..." She carried the kitten outting it down on the floor to roam around our room.

"So... that's the reason why your dad thinks you're a mistake?" I bragged the topic up.

"Yeah... I hope you don't too." She said sadly... aw.

"Why would I??? There's nothing wrong with having a... you know," It feels weird talking about this.

"I wished mom married dad not that old cheater!" She punched her bed making me giggle.

"Minmin... they are getting married" She looked at me embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah right..." We laughed it off and talked the whole night before going to bed.

...

"I'm worried Wonyoung..." Eunbi unnie said.

"Why?"

"You and Minju... that's not a sister like relationship!" She whisper shouted at me... we're at the gym. It's basketball contest today, SOPA versus Hanlim is always rivals.

"She knows her limits unnie," I uttered eating some chips.

"What do you mean by that?! You two are kissing too much publicly, You two flirting, Her fighting students who like you... like is that what you call a sister?" She said her tone sounded super worried...

"Unnie... I promise, no strings attached." Her look didn't soften or calm a little...

"One day Wonyoung... for sure I know you'll eat what you just said." She said before focusing the game...

Will I?

___

Yujin's POV (Surprise)

"Minju-ssi!" I called

She turned back looking at me questioningly, stopping at her tracks... We should be at the gym right now but vocal and music club has a performance to make.

"What do you want Ahn?" Sheesh...

"E-Eyhhh I have no bad intentions here... I just wanna tell you something." Her face became less arrogant... phew.

"Sure what is it?" She asked nonchalantly.

"I... It's not that I like Wonyoung till now... but something's gonna happe-"

"Music and Vocal club please settle yourself inside now!" Curse you ma'am...

"Yeah yeah just tell me if you're gonna trouble her again."

"I-It's not like that!-" She already went in and avoided what I said.

No... I... I can't ruin her again.

My parents are planning on frocing me with Wonyoung... and I don't want that, I currently like someone else.

And that's...

Kim Minju

I... I don't know how and why, it's just... it just suddenly bloomed inside me. The way she turned me down on her first day here at SOPA... it's seriously shocking.

It's... I can see that she likes Wonyoung, her step sis.
I can't ruin that... it may ruin their bonding, but for sure I know... they can't be together at the end.