Rise of Gown Corporation

Chapter 3: Rise of Gown Corporation

Ainz is in his office.

"Ainz-sama, that little boy paid me two billion. He told me to start a good business first." Demiurge said

"Hm ... I forgot to tell you! What kind of business did you start?"

"To make things out of bones! Ainz-sama!"

what? Seriously

Ainz calmed down automatically

I did not ask him to start a specific business. But making things with bones

"Demiurge, I know that making things out of bones is your hobby. But this kind of business will not work! Ordinary people will not want to buy such products!"

"Oh! I'm sorry for my foolishness! Ainz-sama!"

"No problem! I've forgiven you! I didn't ask you to do any specific business!"

"So what do we do now? Ainz-sama!"

"Do whatever it takes to be a businessman. Buy some forests that are far from settlements, and set up a few wood factories! Trees will be cut down from the forest with golems. If the number of trees continues to lowering, create new trees with Mare. Make sure that no ordinary person knows about these."

"Of course! Ainz-sama!"

"... Create some milk factories, hotels, resorts, and mines. Employ humans as workers. and start a business of seal skins, whale oil, and baleens. For this, we will also buy some ships!"

"I understand! But Ainz-sama, what shall we name our company?"

"... Gown Corporation!"

"Oh! Of course Ainz-sama! I'll make your plan a success!"

"... very good. Demiurge, is two billion enough for all this?"

"Ainz-sama, I got information about some people from Shadow Demons. From whom I can collect money."

"Very good!"

Ainz took out a bag from his storage and gave it to Demiurge.

"There are 1000 Yggrasil coins here. If you want to summons more Hanzos, Doppelgangers, and Eight-Edge assassins, You can use these coins! "

"Thanks! Ainz-sama! I won't let you down!"

"Hm ... if we want to create a country, we have to do it before 1901. Because in 1901, a bunch of British colonies across Australia will get to jointly to create an independent country Australia."

"I didn't know you could see in the future! Ainz-sama!" Demiurge said in wonder

"It's not a prophecy! I read it in a book in Ashurbanipal. But there was just that."

"Ainz-sama, did the Supreme beings know about this world?"

"Yes, we came to this world in the past! But then this world was very polluted and almost destroyed. That time was 2138, and now 1888. We are now in the past! It is an advantage for us."

"Oh!"

"It's 1888. We have 13 years. This time is enough to make Gown Corporation owner Ainz Ooal Gown the most powerful, and richest man in the world!" Demiurge said with a smile

"Very good! If you need any help you can tell other Floor Guardians!"

"Of course!"

"Then go now, and remember that no one knows your Demon identity. Behave like a human being. Most importantly remember we have to win the hearts of the people!"