Ya think?

Y/n's POV

"So, Mr. Suit Guy" I said, chilling on the fireplace near Delmar's, "Is there any crime anywhere?"

"There seems to be no announced crime yet, Y/n"

"Ugh"

Why is there never any crime. I mean, not that it was a bad thing but still. I was getting bored, and that was a dangerous thing.

After what felt like hours, something cool actually happened. There was this blue explosion kinda thing a few blocks away.

"Y/n, there seems to be a blue explosion a few blocks away" My AI intelligently siad

"Ya think?"

I was about to blast off with my water jets thing, before a voice stopped me.

"You can use the heat evaporator mode that Mr. Stark included so that you won't get everything wet" Mr. Suit Guy said

"There's a heat evaporator mode! I've always wanted a heat evaporator mode!" I said excitedly, but then stopped myself, "What exactly is a heat evaporator mode?"

"It evaporates the water just before it hits the ground so you can still fly but nothing will get wet"

"WOAH! That's so cool," I exclaimed, "How exactly does it work"

"Activating heat evaporator protocol," he said, "You're ready to go"

I flew off like normal but just like Mr. Suit Guy said, nothing got wet. In a few minutes, we had reached the place where the explosion had happened.

I hid behing a bush and saw a couple of guys using the same type of tech as the guys at the bank. I couldn't really hear them from behind there though.

"Hey Mr. Suit Guy, what d'you think they're doing?"

"Would you like to hear what they're saying?"

"I can hear what they're saying? Uh, yeah" I replied

"Activating Enhanced Reconnaisance Mode"

The suit flashed for a moment and then I could see the heat signatures of the guys over their, along with hearing their voices.

"Now this is crafted from a reclaimed sub-ultron arm, straight from Sokovia" One of the guys said

"An Ultron arm? That's really cool" I said to myself, under my breath

"And really dangerous too" Suit Guy said, bursting my bubble

"We also got black hole grenades, Chitauri railguns"

I crept a little closer, trying to see the things in the van. I saw purple glowy thingies, just like the ones the guys in the bank had.

"This must be where teh ATM robbers got there stuff" I said to the AI

"Ya think?" 

I rolled my eyes and moved even closer, trying to make sure I wasn't seen

"There must be some way to track these guys," I said to Suit Guy, "The flying vulture guy isn't here, but they can lead us to him"

"Would you like me to deploy a tracker?"

"You can do that?" I asked incredulously, "Woah, Mr. Stark really put everything in here"

I was about to tell him to deploy a tracker, but then I hesitated.

"Forget the flying vulture guy, please"

"Whyyyy"

"Why? Because I said so!"

"Y/n? Would you like me to deploy the tracker?" Suit Guy asked, snapping me out of my thoughts

I technically wasn't disobeying Mr. Stark. He told me not to go after the Vulture Guy. These were just his accomplices.

"Yeah, deploy the traker" I said

A black robot thing ejected out of the shooter on my arm and rolled towards the guy who was selling the weapons, and onto his shoe.

"Perfect" I murmered under my breath

I slowly backed away, planning to make a stealthy exit, when my phone started blasting my annoying ringtone. Just my stupid luck.

"Shit, shit, shit" I said, as all the guys turned their heads towards the bush, which didn't seem that good of a hiding place anymore.

"Y/n, this may be a good moment to run" My AI said

Ignoring him, I sprinted away and I desperately tried to answer my phone in the process. 

"Hey kid" Mr. Stark said, over the phone

"Uhhh, Mr. Stark this is really not a good time" I yelled, trying to dodge the blasts from one of their high tech guns

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly

"I will be, but I'll have to call you back"

"Wait, you need to come to the tower, it's almost time for lunc-"

I cut the phone before he finished. He was not gonna be happy when I got back.

"Y/n, you might want to consider flying" Suit Guy suggested

"Oh yeah, I can do that!" I said, taking off

I flew off as fast as I could, losing those guys pretty fast

"That was pretty close" I said to the AI, touching down on the roof of the compund

"Ya think?"

"I said that ONCE and now you won't drop it. At least we have the tracker on them" I said pointedly, "Where are they, by the way"

"They seemed to have returned to the same place where they were selling their weapons"

"Okay, Mr. Suit Guy. Tell me if there are any major movements" I replied

"Sure"

"By the way, Suit Guy, I kinda feel bad calling you 'suit guy' y'know?" I said to him, "I should probably give you a name"

"Okay"

"Like Connor. No, no, no. God, that's- that's weird" 

"Who's Connor?" he asked

"Uhhhh, someone from my past who I REALLY DON'T want to talk about" I said, emphasisng the don't

"Okay" he said, not pushing it

"What about... Leo?" I asked, "Like... y'know Leo Valdez from the Heroes of Olympus books. He's awesome"

"You can call me Leo if you'd like" he replied

"Ok, cool" I said, walking into the compund, and taking the lift down.

Mr. Stark was probably freaking out. 

Yay.

A/n

So that's the next chapter. Please vote, comment and share the story if you liked it. Stay safe!

-WhiteWolf <3