Chapter Eleven

"Please, let me explain!" you exclaim while your father starts dragging you into the house by force.

"Explain what? That you were trying to escape" you finally manage to pull your arm away from him.

"Yes!" You shout at him.

"I ran away from here because you and uncle are insane" you explain.

"No, we are not," Malcolm denies as if it is obvious.

You finally shove him away from you but you also don't runoff.

"Yes, you are insane because..."

You stop yourself from uttering out the next words, realizing how absurd it was going to sound.

I mean you can't tell him that he and Rhys are one of the characters in your books.

"Because what? Continue your sentence"

"Because you kill people and eat them" you reply.

"So, I was fully aware of what I was doing, therefore I was in my right state of mind" you snort.

"Anyone who kills on purpose, is never in their right state of mind, dad" you mock him.

Malcolm stares at you with a calm expression.

"That's what society says, darling" Malcolm teases with a smirk.

"And I don't follow society not am I moral"

Hearing that from the main character of your story makes you feel sad.

Writing him as a good character went to waste, as he never got to match his personality in the story.

However, if that man will stay as your father and you will have to deal with him.

You have to set up your own rules with him.

"Let us make a deal"

Your father tilts his head and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Go ahead"

"If you allow me to have some freedom and not force me to eat human meat, I will not try to run away, and I will try to accept your and uncle's..."

You take a deep breath before continuing.

"...diet"

"I will discuss this with your uncle when he arrives, if he agrees then you have a deal"

You are confused by his words, not understanding why your uncle should be included in this decision.

"This is your decision, you are my dad not him"

Even though Rhys has been the one who raised you, he is still a psychopath.

And you are sure that Rhys will reject the deal just to punish you.

"Your uncle and I are twins, we are one," Malcolm says, placing his hands on your shoulders.

"We are family, we stay together" his grasp tightens.

"So don't think about excluding him from this"

Suddenly, your uncle enters the house, his clothes are wet.

"Where is the man?" Malcolm inquires, causing Rhys to smile.

"His meat seemed rotten to eat, so I light him on fire and drowned him in the river"

A/n: I know that I haven't updated in about six months, but I promise to update this more from now on.