Chapter Four

This event traumatized you, you can't believe that Malcolm just killed his wife, your mother in cold blood in front of you.

You don't know what happened to her body, yet what you know is that Malcolm is good at hiding the crime scene, not leaving any evidence behind.

...except for you.

You are the only evidence that proves that he has killed (M/n).

However, you are just a baby who can barely speak a correct full sentence.

So, how in the world are you supposed to turn him in?

Malcolm doesn't even consider you a threat, to begin with, in his eyes you are a cute innocent baby who cannot process her surroundings.

"So, who is excited to go out with their Papa today?" the blond man coos at you, looking extremely delighted for some

"Not me," you say with annoyance, not realizing that you said that out loud.

"Young girl! Where did you get that attitude from?" Malcolm scolds you playfully before picking you up.

"You"

Ok, that's not smart as now Malcolm is frowning, not believing that you, an almost two-year-old baby is speaking in such away.

So, you quickly correct yourself and place your hands on his cheeks.

"I wuv you" you mumble out in the cutest voice ever, giving puppy dog eyes.

"Cringe, but I will let it pass" you let out a low sigh of relief.

"Now, let's go grocery shopping, my baby lamb"

------

The moment Malcolm enters the grocery shop, he put on his fake face on.

Greeting the staff and people he knows with a sweet smile just like the original Malcolm you wrote about in your story.

"Excuse me" you get pulled out of your thoughts by a woman in her early twenties speaking to your father in a flirty tone.

"How can I help you?"

You honestly wanted to roll your eyes at the fake behavior.

"Can I have your number?"

The woman's bold request amused you, didn't see the wedding band on Malcolm's finger?

Malcolm's smirk drops and gets replaced with a disgusted expression.

"No"

You giggle at her shocked face.

"Why not?"

"Because I have a daughter to take care of" his simple answer caused the woman to glare down at you.

"You could just leave the brat at a daycare center"

You smile, thinking that Malcolm is going to reject her, but instead...

"Ok, let us meet up tonight" he pulls out a card with his number on it, handing it over to the woman.

Alright... for some reason, this reaction made you feel sad and disappointed.

Even though you aren't that close with your 'new' father.

"Sweet! I will send you the address when I return home"

With that, the woman places a kiss on your father's cheek before leaving.

"Whore" he mumbles under his breath, before turning to look at you with a grin.

"She makes a fine victim, doesn't she, baby lamb?"