Chapter 6: Paru-paru-PARFAIT! (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Me: W-why......... don't you a-ask...... Cherry Cookie..?

GingerBrave: Cherry Cookie? You've met her already?

More like she met me.

Me: Y-yeah..... P-perhaps you could invite h-her to t-the festival instead.......

I stood up, but I clutched my stomach harder, cringing in pain......

GingerBrave: G-gosh, Blank.... I'm so sorry that you couldn't come... How about I record the concerts out there so you can see them later?

I nodded weakly.

GingerBrave: Get well soon!

As soon as GingerBrave closed the door, I stopped clutching my stomach. While I am fortunate that he fell for it, I still feel bad for lying to him.

[End Music]

Me: "Okay. Time to go get my costume."

So I grabbed my bag filled with my idol costume and snuck out of my house through the window.

==================================================================

{I Promise: by No Seung Ho (Nemesis)}

(Woah-oh-oh-oh

Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh)

Opening begins with Blank Cookie waking up from the Oven. He looks at the Witch eating a gingerbread cookie and gets horrified, forcing him to run away and jump out of the window.

(Woah-oh-oh-oh

Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh)

He ran away from some cake monsters, but tripped over. Then a Jelly Worm towered above him, making him curl up in fear of getting eaten. Then suddenly the Jelly Worm gets zapped by Wizard Cookie's lightning magic.

Then the heroic cookies (GingerBrave, Strawberry, Wizard, Chili Pepper, and Custard III) came to the rescue and defeated the monsters harassing Blank.

Blank watched them in awe. Then GingerBrave offered his hand as the rest of his group stood behind him.

Blank stares for a moment before hesitantly grabbing GingerBrave's hand as the title appears.

:[What Kind of Cookie am I?]

(Waking up, I see your smiling face,)