Chapter 3: Sandwiches and Strawberries

==========================================================================

Birds were heard chirping as the sun began to rise. Clover Cookie was seen playing his lute underneath a tree.

Clover: Previously, the nameless cookie was rescued by the brave cookie and his merry band as he decided to take him to his kingdom. Now that the cookie has found a place he could call home, his journey to self-discovery can truly begin.

==========================================================================

1st day in the Cookie Kingdom.

Me: *Yawn*..........

I woke up under the morning sun. That housewarming party was so amazing that we almost fell asleep. Thankfully everything was fully furnished, so I wouldn't have to buy additional furniture.

Me: Good morning, house. Good morning, plant.

I greeted the aloe vera that Herb Cookie gave me yesterday.

Me: Ready to start the day!

Alright. Time for some morning exercise.

Me: Jumping jacks. Hit 'em!

I began to perform the exercise routine,.... Even though I'm struggling to do it..... Curse my crumbly body.......

Me: One....... Two.......... Three.......!

Aaaaaand done.

Me: I'm so pumped up!

==========================================================================

After taking a bath, I decided to have breakfast.

......... Except that I forgot to get breakfast yesterday.

Well, I hope my new boss lets me eat breakfast before I start my job.

Wait, why is there a jar of candy on the table?

Huh. There's a note attached to it.

"Dear, Blank Cookie.

We've almost forgotten that you didn't have anything to eat tomorrow. Or this morning in this case. So we've bought you this jar of Star Jellies to help you start your day. Enjoy your breakfast!

Sincerely, GingerBrave Cookie."

I chuckled. Gosh. They're just too kind, aren't they.

Me: Well. Can't let this go to waste.