Bad Dreams (Part 1)

"Edward you couldn't bring back me back, why couldn't you bring me back..." Waking up the small blonde immediately in a cold panicked sweat, shaking from his dream giving shaky quiet breaths. It was the middle of the night not surprised at the bad dream since it had been going on for a while for the small alchemist. "Another bad dream... This sucks..." Ed thought putting his hand on his face making a discouraged expression bringing his knees closer to his chest burying his face in his knees hearing Al's voice, "Brother?". Ed tensed up at his voice looking up to see the suit of armor looking at him, "Are you okay, you look like you had a bad dream." Making the blonde shake his head, "No I'm okay. Al do you- Uh... Nevermind...". "Do I what Brother?" Al asked but got worried when his brother wouldn't answer him, "Nothing, it's nothing Al." he said not exactly convincing the suit of armor but let it go, "Well alright.". "You kept saying I'm sorry in your sleep..." Al thought looking at Ed, "Sorry, we have a long day tomorrow we have to go over to Central to check in with the Colonel at least.". "Right." Seeing the small blonde lay back down and turn his back on him, "Maybe it's nothing..." He thought with Ed making a face at his white lie to Al unable to go fall back to sleep. "Why do I keep having these bad dreams with mom..." Ed thought the whole night, "And Al... I wonder if he hates me..." He thought feeling his guilt come back again. "He can't sleep, eat.. He can't do anything because of my mistake." Sighing pulling the blanket closer to his face deep in his guilt that haunted him on a daily basis making a disheartened guilty expression.