Meet

My Opinion Sebastian can be 60-70 levels in its True Form. He was able to stop a moving train. Its speed is about the same as that of a nineteenth-century car. He can only use his racial skills. Unlike the Demons of Yggrasil, who can use also other class skills. Also, Sebastian has no items.

....

"A child!"

"Huh! I'm 76 years old!" Aura said pulling out her whip

"Sebastian, do you know anything about it?"

"My lord, I think she's an elf. But the elf is beautiful. Her body color is black and her eyes are different. Also, the elf doesn't usually dress like that!"

"I let you know I'm a Dark Elf. Momonga-Sama first told me to take care of those who would enter here, but later he told me it would be better for us to capture them! So don't worry I won't kill you!"

"I don't have time to listen to your nonsense! Who is this Momonga?" Ciel said

"Huh! How rude! You, little man, are calling our master by name!" Aura said angrily

"I'm here to investigate at the Queen's command! Tell me about your master!" Ciel said annoyed

Aura attacked Ciel. But Sebastian saved him.

"My lord!"

"Sebastian! Get it done quickly!"

"Yes, my lord!"

Sebastian was about to attack Aura when suddenly Fenn came and attacked Sebastian.

Fenn bit Sebastian's left arm and threw it away. Sebastian's hand began to bleed.

Sebastian went to where his left hand was fall and joined his left hand.

"I don't understand why a demon is obeying a child" Aura said annoyed

"I have a contract with him! So until the contract is over he is my master. I will obey all his orders!"

"Oh! A deal!"

"Dark elf, answer my question! Did you kill the polices who entered the forest? Or did your animals eat them?"

"Huh! Didn't you hear me! Didn't I say my name first Aura Bella Fiora! Of course, I'm obeying my master's orders!"

"Who is your master? Take us to him," said Ciel

"Why should I obey you! I will take you, prisoner, now!"

"Sebastian! kill him!"

"Yes, my lord! I'll finish it soon!"

Sebastian attacked Aura. He was about to punch Aura when Aura jumped away. Aura quickly attacked Sebastian with her whip. But Sebastian also moved away.

Sebastian's eyes turned red.

He pulled out knives and threw them at Aura. But Quadracile resisted.