~Part 3~

We walk into Best Buy. There was so much to choose. But I knew what I wanted. I wanted like a purple set up. Karl had a normal white andblack one but I wanted to make mine fun. Everything was so much money. I felt kind of bad because it was all of Karls money. I offered to pay for some of it but he said no. 

¨So how about I get a computer P.C and a screen, a mic ( Some crappy one ), keyboard, and a chair.¨ I tell him.

¨Oh you are going to need a lot more.¨ He tells me. We end up buying so much more then I thought I was going to get. Then I realized I needed to text Wilbur back and tell him I could do it.

-Wilbur Soot- 

Hey Wilbur, this is Lav and I just wanted to
let you know that I could do the stream with you guys.
 I decided that I would start a twitch channel and see how I like it.
 But it sounds like so much fun and I would love to be apart
of it if that is still okay with you<3
Read 2:38

Oh yeah! Hey Lavender! I would love if you
still played with us, I have quite a few people
that are playing so if you feel like you dont want
to do it anymore, please let me know. I have 
Fundy, tommy, niki, me, dream, and george.
Like I said if you dont want to do it please let 
me know. I dont want to presure you into it :)
Delivered 2:44

I put my phone away and looked at the cart. There was so much in there. I mean so much. 

¨That is way to much stuff Karl! What do you think you are doing!? I am probably not going to use this that much, dont waste a bunch of money on me.¨ I say

¨You can also use this stuff for school to, it isnt just a gaming computer it is JUST a computer. I also feel bad that I havent talk to you in a while so it is the least that I can do.¨ He gives me a soft smile.  ¨Plus, I am not helping you hook everything up. ¨ He smiles even more. I frown. 

He walks to the cashier. He pays for everything. The total being 3,327.82. 

¨That is way to much Karl!¨ I say to him.

¨Its fine its Jimmys credit card.¨ He laughs, I smile at him.

~After you guys get home you try to start to put stuff up.~

I let out a big sigh. Karl went out with some friends and I had to put up all this stuff up. I layed down on the floor. 

Ughhh, I cant do this.... I thought. I needed help. I looked at my phone. Wilbur could help right?

I hovered over the call button for a few seconds. I finally clicked it. It started dialing. After like 2 or 3 dials he picked up. 

"Hello?" He said.

"HeyWilburiwasjustwonderingifyoucouldhelpmewithmysetup-" I said 

"Can you slow down a bit?" He says with a slight laugh in his voice. I found it conforting.

"I was just wondering if you could maybe help me with my new setup because Karl isnt here right now and he said he wasnt going to help me." I say to him.

"Of course, What did you get?" He asked me. I told him all of the things.

~OKAY I KNOW I AM LAZY JUST HEAR ME OUT IT WOULD BE BORING IF I HAD TO TYPE ALL OF IT OUT SO JUST PRETEND THAT THEY FINISHED SETTING IT UP ( INCLUDING THE TWITCH ACCOUNT AND STUFF)~

((This is your setup. I tried to go with a lavender type theme because lavender. Ya know? Whatever.)) 

¨Thank you so much for helping me Wilbur.¨ I said to him.

¨Yeah no problem anytime.¨ I smiled. He had such a strong confident tone. I found it super conforting. 

¨Well I have a quick question real quick. If you dont mind me asking.¨ He said.

¨Oh of course, what is it?¨ I said right back to him. I was nervous for some reason.

¨Do you sing at all? And I know this sounds weird but you have a very... Soft voice and I think that it wound sound great in songs.¨ He said, I could tell that he was nervous.

¨I mean I like to sing. But I have never sang for like songs and stuff. I learned to play guitar well I was in France tho.¨ I told him. They had such pretty music in France. I miss it so much but I was so glad to be home. I felt like I was home sick but I was Home.

¨Well maybe we could sing together sometime? I will contact you about it.¨ I could hear a smirk in his voice. 

¨Okay- I mean- that would be great. Talk to you soon?¨ I said. 

¨Yeah... talk to you soon.¨ He said. He hung up the phone. I sat they on my chair. 

He wants me to sing with him..

~SKIP LIKE MAYBE 2 WEEKS OR SO, YOU AND WILL HAVE GOTTEN RELLY CLOSE, YOU HAVE STREAMED A FEW TIMES BUT YOU ARE STILL GETTING USED TO IT. YOU MADE OTHER FRIENDS TOO ~

I could not believe it. I have never sang with someone before. This was a dream come true. I got a text from him sending me the DSMP code. I saved it in chat. I thank him.  Now what...

I went down stairs and sat on the kitchen counter. I scrolled through twitter. I heard the front door open. 

¨Karl?¨ I ask

¨Hey Lav. Is it okay if some of my friends stay. They decided to vist and they dont really have anywhere to stay.¨ Karl says, I can hear him dragging stuff.

¨Yeah, I mean I guess. How many of them are there?¨ I ask. I see a whole bunch of people walk in. I see 3.  There was 2 that were really tall, and a shorter one. 

¨ I am-¨ One starts.

¨Tommy? Wilbur? George!?¨ I say.  I jump off the counter. 

((Thank you so much for coming to the next chapter. This will Hopfully set the story in motion. I love all so much and thank you!)))

Words:1022