~PART 1~

I woke up tired. I spent all my time packing last night. I grabbed some sweats and a crop top that I left out the night before. I grabbed my bag and looked at my empty room one more time. 

I knew I was going to miss this place. I love it here. But I was also so excited to go see Karl. I havent seen him in a year or so. I guess he has a really big job now. 

I start down the stairs of my apartment. I look at my favorite painting one more time. I run my fingers acrossed it. The textures were just amazing on this picture. I sigh. I go outside. It was bright but oh so beautiful. I breath in the air. The smell of bread in the air from the local bakery acrossed the apartment building.

I got to the airport and thanked the driver. I get out of the car and walked in. It was busy. I walked around looking at everything. It was plain but yet so great. I sit down on a seat waiting for my flight to be called.  I started to play my favorite song. (The Night we met by Lord Huron)

I scrolled through twitter. I didnt see much but I did see that Karl posted about me.

: After a year of not seeing my little sister I finally get to see her today

: After a year of not seeing my little sister I finally get to see her today. Can wait to see you soon! @Def.Not.Lav:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

:@ Def.Not.Lav- I cant wait to see you too! <3:

He was so sweet I just dont know how he will like me I mean I changed as a person. I see things differently now. 

I hear my flight get called. I walk to the plane. I give them my bag. I take one more deep breath, my last breath before getting on a crowded plane. I get a window seat, which is great. I get a little motion sick sometimes. But... I had to sit by a little kid. At least 3. He had his I-pad so loud. I just put in my headphones and tried to cancel out the noise.

~KARL POV~

It was going to be a little bit before Lav got here, I couldnt wait to see her. I havent talked to her in a while. I looked to see when I last texted her. 6 months ago! This cant be true.. I feel bad all of a sudden.

She would have texted me right? If she really needed to talk to me? I shake it off. I start to edit a video that I worked on with George and Quackity. The thought kept running through my head. I needed it to leave my head. I put on some music, I knew she liked. It just reminded me of her.

I havent seen her in so long. Lav was my best friend, and my sister. She was with me no matter what when I was a little boy. She helped me with break ups and high school. She told me what girls liked and didnt like. She helped me and encouraged me to start streaming. She made me for me. She helped me talk to people. She was... Lav...

I finished editing looking at the time. 5:42. I should probably stream for a bit. I started the steam with the big STARTING SOON letters on my screen. I got this...

~LAV POV~

I finally can get off this plane. This kid is crazy. I get off and grab my bag. I decide to text him.

_MR.BIG BRO_

I love you bye! 

Delivered 12:34

I just got off the plane. I am going to take a taxi. 

Thanks for the post. It was cute. I am excited to see you big bro <3

Delivered 7:12

I looked around. I took a deep breath. The smell of coffee in the air. It smelled like... Home.

I came outside and called a taxi. I put my suitcase in the back and got in the car. My arm hurt from how heavy my suitcase was.  I told the taxi driver where to go and he noded. I looked out side. It looked different from when I left. There were more buildings. More people. After 45 minutes or so we made it. I got my bag from the back and payed and thanked my driver. I opened the door. There was a sweet scent in the air. I go to my room. It was the same. All my pictures of me and Karl were on the wall. 

I ran my hand acrossed them. They were the same. I noticed something new tho. A new painting. I read:

I thought you might like this. -Karl

It was gorgous

It was gorgous. I ran my fingers across it. The textures were so beautiful. I loved it. I continued to look around. I could tell Karl had been in my room well I was gone.  I started to unpack, hanging up clothes and putting them in drawers. 

I heard a giggle from acrossed the hall. I knew the laugh from anywhere... 

It was time... 

(( Thank you so much for reading this chapter I really like writing this book and hopfully you will like to read it. I try to put some detail in it. The painting from above is from a book named confess. You should def read it. I hope you have a great rest of your day/night. <3))

Words: 931