~ PART 2 ~

((Thank you so much for coming to the next chapter. I really enjoyed writing the last chapter. Thank you so much <3))

I walk into the room. 

¨Hello, Karl Jacobs.¨ I say to him. He turns around I could tell he was in shock. I laugh. He runs up to me and laughs. 

¨I missed you so much Lav. I am so sorry I didnt text you well you were gone. I just didnt want to bother you well you were in school.¨ He said. I coulr hear him sniffle.

¨Hey, hey. Its okay. You will never bother me. I love you so much Karl. You are my best friend.¨ I said. Suddenly I hear a voice. 

¨Karl, Do you have a girlfrIEnd??¨ He had a lower voice. Except for the voice crack. I started to die laughing. 

¨Are you streaming??¨ I ask him. He nods.

¨Do you want to meet chat? And maybe my friends.¨ He asked me. 

¨Of course.¨ I tell him. I walk over to the chair and sit down and put on the head phones. I hear screaming. I quickly take off the headphones.

¨Oww.¨ I say ¨Your friends are yelling.¨ 

¨Sorry they are kind of weird.¨ Karl says.  I put the headphones back on. I hear small chatters but no more screaming.

¨Hello?¨ I say. 

¨Karl, you sound like a girl.¨ I hear a different voice from earlier. 

¨I am Karls sister.¨ I say

~SKIP LIKE 2 HOURS BECAUSE I AM LAZY AND YEAH~

I finally had got everyones names. I was so tired. I liked Karls friends. I gave them my number incase they ever wanted to talk to me because I dont have any friends at the moment. I gave the headset back to Karl and told him I was going to bed. 

I layed down on my bed. I looked at the painting again. 

My phone buzzed.

Tommyinnit followed you.

WilburSoot followed you.

Quackity followed you.

Philza followed you. 

Fundy followed you.

Dreamwastaken followed you.

Georgenotfound followed you.

12.4k followed you.

Holy crap! It was like only 2 hours of steaming and I already had so many more followers.  I turned off my notifications. Then I finally fell asleep.

~Next morning~

I wake up the next morning. I was still wearing the same clothes. It was a new day. I needed to get some more stuff done in my room. I figured Karl was still asleep because I didnt hear him go to bed until 4:56 in the morning. 

I get up and look around my room.