Chapter 6

Ashton's P.O.V

When Bella walked by me saying goodnight and I replied the same thing. I walked into my room which was across from Bella and Colton. I closed the door and walked towards the bed but then I heard a soft knock on my door I almost couldn't hear it, it was just that soft. I walked over to the door to open it. It was Colton. He was holding his blanket in one hand and his other hand at his side.
"Hey what's up little man ? are you okay ?"

"Yeah I'm fine I just couldn't sleep,"

"And why is that ?"

"I'm scared,"

At that moment I knew what was going on I guided him into my room and let him crawl on to the bed. He was quiet for a bit but then I finally asked him "Why are you scared?" And I joined him at the bed. sitting at the end of the bed while he sat at the headboard.

"Because I don't know why we're here. Where's mom ?"

I was to nervous to tell him that mom was taken away from us. Colton's was to young to remember anything of dad. But I do know one thing he's not ready to hear the truth.

"Umm...moms... I don't know, and dad can take care of us for now." I felt bad lying to him but I didn't know what else to do.

"Colton I need you to do me a favor."

"Yeah Ash?"

"I need you to always listen to me even if dad says to do one thing only listen to me okay,"

"Of course I will I barley know dad."
He just smiled at me.

"Do you want to sleep in here ?"

He nodded and then I turned on the tv onto sponge bob so he could possibly fall asleep in here.

After a little bit Colton still wouldn't sleep. "Whats keeping you up ?" I asked him

"I'm not sure I'm just scared,"

"Come on bud you're tuffer than me," I said smirking at him "I know what to do!" I looked over at him and smiled. He had a confused look on his face.

"Do you remember what Bell and I always use to do?" I asked he had to think for a moment.

"Bella and you use to sing me to sleep all the time," I knew he was going to say that. When Bella and I grew up we use to sang this song all the time to him to help him fall asleep. He smiled he knew what I was thinking. I covered him in the white comforter and his blanket. Then I started singing.

( Harry Styles : Don't let me go)

Now you were standing there right in front of me
I hold on, it's getting harder to breathe
All of a sudden these lights are blinding me
I never noticed how bright they would be

I saw in the corner there is a photograph
No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you
It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass
This bed was never made for two
I'll keep my eyes wide open
I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

I promised one day that I'd bring you back a star
I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand, oh
Seems like these days I watch you from afar
Just trying to make you understand
I'll keep my eyes wide open, yeah

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone
Don't let me
Don't let me go

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

At the end of the song he feel asleep witch I knew would work. I turned off the lights and crawled into the other side bed. Finally falling asleep.

( Hey everyone ! How are you guys doing ? Did you like this chapter with Ashton's point of view #siblingcaring I want to show how nice of a brother Aston can be to his younger brother. comment anything you thought ! Are you guys liking it so far ? Let me know :D )