. s i x t e e n .

a week with the sudden change and sungchan have been weirded out by his brother's actions. he expected his hyung to be as sad as him but he guessed that he's just trying to stay strong for him.

in the older's mind, he hoped his plan would work. he had no idea how far this could go but he prayed to all the gods that everything could fall back into place.

with everything that happened to them, he still wasn't sure if this is how it's supposed to be. he was pretty sure his papa didn't want this to happen either but he just couldn't guess what could be the main reason why their papa would send them away.

he's starting to miss his twin. he knows it's only been a few months but he grew so fond of him like they were connected by a string from the very beginning.

eitherway, he has his twin's number and he has yet to try if it works. he even forgot that he has a phone.

on the other side of the room, sungchan decided to go out and have a glass of milk. he couldn't sleep. once he was out the door, he started pacing down the hall and passed by his papa's room. the door was ajar and he spotted a familiar book by his night stand.

oh he's one stubborn boy. it didn't seem like his papa was anywhere around. he walked over to the book and there was a pink ribbon bookmark. he opened it to where the bookmark lies.

why is the bookmark still here? i've seen this page before.

the day he did see it, he didn't have time to read it. he was caught by his papa and he never got the chance to know what was written in that same page. now, he recognized the page as it had tear stains and the name 'jaehyun' was repeated several times.

suddenly, he heard footsteps walking down the hall and voices that obviously came from his papa and uncle ten. 

"i'm still glad you followed your heart, taeyongie." his uncle ten said.

"if i continued what we had, i'm just gonna hurt him. doyoung understands, right?"

"totally. he's knows how much you still love jaehyun. you've been his friend for a long time. you and i both know he's a very understanding person."

sungchan took the journal and hid it inside his shirt. he tried to find somewhere to hide but before he can, the door opened and two men came in with confused look on their faces.

"sungchanie, what are you doing here?" his papa asked. he tried to walk over to his son and give him a hug but sungchan refused and said, "i was looking for you, can't sleep."

"aw, you want me to make you your milk?" his papa asked and the little boy just nodded.

taeyong thought that sungchan shouldn't be left alone in here considering the mess he made that sungchan could snoop in with. "why don't you go back to your room and i'll bring you your milk in a few minutes, hmm?"

the little boy only nodded again and proceeded to walk slowly out of the room. "ten, will you please take him to the room?" the two boys walked out of the room and taeyong went back to the kitchen.

when sungchan was left by ten in their room, he took the journal out of his shirt which was a pain to actually hide. he called on his brother who was busy texting. "hyung, look what i got!"

the big brother looked over his shoulder and saw a book that his brother held. awfully looked familiar. "what do you have there?" he asked.

"it's papa's journal. let's see what's new in here." sungchan said as he continued to flip the pages. there was a photo on the bookmarked page which had repeated names of their father. he was going to start reading until his brother pulled the book out of his grasp.