Izuku stared after him in confusion while Shoto looked on in amusement.

After a few seconds Izuku buried his head in Shotos chest, seeking out the same comfort he had been given by Eijiro.

Shoto leaned against the wall with Izuku in his arms, playing with the ends of his hair.

It wasn't long before Eijiro came back with a big smile on his face.

"I have something to show you" The ravenette cheered as he took Izuku out of Shotos arms and gathered the omega on his own.

Eijiro carefully moved Izuku through the door before showing him what he was doing.

Somehow, the alpha had managed to gather the loose screws and nails that were holding the cabinet together and was able to attach one of the thicker blankets to one of the lower shelves in the room. The shelf rested as shoulder height to the alphas, meaning it was the perfect size for Izuku to just fit under while standing straight up. The blanket extended outward diagonally, able to keep its shape with the remains of the doors weighing the fabric down as well as one or two books they had.

One side of the little triangle fort seemed to be completely sealed off, Eijiro must've managed to shove a nail in the wall enough to make it stick. The other end folded open, mimicking a flap door.

Lifting the fabric door, Izuku saw that Eijiro had moved a lot of blankets that had been in his nest inside the space already.

Usually taking apart or moving an omegas nest was just asking to be torn into, but instead of feeling betrayal or a lack of safety at having his safe space moved without his knowledge, Izuku's heart melted. Izuku could see the thought that went into making the spot.

Eijiro had set Izuku on his feet again, allowing for the omega to crawl inside the tented area.

Eijiro had used one of the thicker blankets, creating a comforting darkness yet the light from the lanterns outside shone just enough to be seen through the sliver between the wall and blanket on both sides.

Looking around himself, he saw Eijiro trying to recreate the nest he had inside the cupboard.

Izuku purred at the consideration, smiling as he saw how much his alpha cared for him.

Izuku crawled back outside to see Eijiro and Shoto waiting for him, Eijiro clearly impatient to hear Izuku thoughts.

Izuku smiled as he waved his hand for the two alphas to join him.

It was a new feeling being in a nest made for an omega and not for alphas that their omega shared. This felt more intimate, something to be treasured.

—-

Bakugo woke up to a bang coming from the other side of the wall he found himself against.

Immediately his alpha was alert and ready for war only to be met by an all encompassing darkness.

He squinted his eyes as if trying to see through the dark, looking for outlines of objects or people. He wasn't having any luck though.

Bakugo slumped backwards with an irritated sigh. He had no idea why he was here, where he was taken or why he was being separated from his pack again.

Staying on the floor, Bakugo wondered how the others were doing. He briefly remembered that everyone in his pack except Izuku was taken.

How was Izuku doing anyway? Was he okay? Had the doctors taken him as well or was he still waiting for all of them to return to the den, to return to him.

Bakugo growled quietly at the thought of their omega being all alone for so long. He prayed that Izuku was still safe, that by some kindness from the staff, one of them was allowed to return. Bakugo could only wish and hope Izuku had a pack member with him. Maybe Todoroki? He was taken away first wasn't he? He wasn't with them when they were all attacked.

The alpha thumped his head against the wall behind him.

He couldn't wait to get back. He wanted to see his omega smile and laugh. He didn't want to be alone anymore.

His thoughts were answered as a door opened in front of him and a silhouetted figure walked through the door, obviously another alpha judging from their scent. There was something else though too, something that made Bakugo's inner alpha flare up.

The alpha doctor was holding a blanket. A blanket that smelled just like the person he had been thinking about. The blanket was saturated in Izuku's scent, his omegas scent.

Why did this scumbag have something that belonged to his omega?

How did they get it in the first place? Was there really no one with Izuku? No one protecting him from intruders, from outside alphas?

Bakugo growled, eyes flashing dangerously as the alpha came to a stop a few steps away from him.

"You've made absolutely no progress, haven't you?" The doctor hummed, looking down at the blonde.

"You're still just as barbaric as ever" the doctor sneered as he knelt down, holding the blanket up tauntingly in front of Bakugo.

Acting without thinking, Bakugo sprung forward towards the doctor but was suddenly flung backwards as his wrists harshly met the cold wall behind him, his head slamming against the metal.

The doctor tsked as he watched the blonde try to figure out what had happened.

It was then that Bakugo noticed the metal cuffs wrapped around his wrists, attached to the wall by large chains. He struggled against the chains again and again, but it seemed as though each time they would just become tighter against the wall, pulling him farther into the metal barrier.

"You truly are pathetic" the doctor mumbled as he stood back up. Gripping the blanket, the alpha doctor slapped Bakugo across the face with the fabric.

Immediately Bakugo was inundated with the scent of his omega. His slitted, almost glowing red eyes trained themselves on the doctor. His growl lowered dangerously, if it weren't for the muzzle he would've been baring his fangs as well.

Bakugo kicked his legs out, trying to catch the doctor off balance as he balled up Izuku's blanket.

Much to Bakugo's dismay, nothing he did fazed the doctor in the slightest. Suddenly, the doctor dropped the blanket over the chained alphas head, obscuring his sight.

Bakugo felt himself calm considerably, feeling like his omega was there with him. He didn't even notice the chains slackening as he gently pulled the fabric from off of his head. By the time he could see again, the room was dark and the doctor was gone.