Chapter 16: Pronounce dead or peace treaty?

Start from the beginning

"You didn't do it, right?" George asked, with a worried look on his face.

"Well, Fundy did them." Dream mumbled.

George looked at Dream. "Fundy, did them?"

"Well, no! But-" Dream, panicking, said.

"So, what happened? When you were up all night?" George asked, his expression changing extremely quickly.

Dream looked at him, he tried to deny that the scars were not made by Fundy. "Fundy didn't do them!"

"I heard you say that Fundy did them, don't lie to me." George said, not buying Dream's lie.

Dream looked at George. "Then what are you going to do?"

George sighed, "Nothing really." he removed his hand. "We're going to meet up with him anyway to impose peace soon."

Dream looked at George. "We don't even know if Tubbo's alive."

"Isn't Skeppy in HPS?" George asked.

"Captured by then." Dream corrected. "He was forced to 'join' them."

"Great..." George said.

Dream's phone went off, "Hold on George." He picked up. "Hello?"

"Open the door Dream." Punz said over the phone. "We need to talk."

Dream was stunned. "Can't we just talk on the phone?"

"I'm already here so what's the point?" Punz replied.

"Alright then, I'll be right there."  Dream said, then hanging up.

"Who was it?" George asked, a bit curious.

"Punz, he's already here." Dream answered, a bit confused, looking at the door.

"Let's just let him in." George said, walking to the door. He opened it.

"Hey George!" Punz said in a cheerful voice.

"Hey..." George mumbled. He slightly turned around as Dream walked over, "Alright, what do you need Punz?" Dream asked, stopping right next to George.

"Just wanted to talk." Punz said, shrugging their shoulders.

Dream sighed, "Let's get this over with." He walked over to a nearby room, Punz following him as well as George.

"I need to talk to him alone George." Punz said, turning around.

George crossed his arms, "Fine." As both of the 'leaders' went in the enclosed room, George cursed Punz under his breath. "Fuck you Punz." 

With Dream and Punz

Dream leaned against the wall. "Alright Punz, what do you need?"

Punz gave a small smile. "I have an idea to defeat Fundy."

Dream sighed once again and shook his head. "No, I'm improvising peace with Fundy later today. My group is not fighting his anymore."

Punz looked at Dream in disbelief. "Why? This war has only been going on for, like, 4 days!" 

"And the pervious one went on for a week and 2 days." Dream said, "Your point?" He crossed his arms across his chest.

"What about we kill-" Punz started saying.

"We aren't killing anyone from their group!" Dream said aggressively. "You already have Skeppy and Tubbo's in the fucking hospital."

 "Why is Tubbo in the hospital?" Punz asked, not even surprised by Dream's 'outburst'.