Chapter 11: Day 1

TW// Mentions of blood and injury, swearing,
Ships: Puffychu, platonic ranbbo

With Puffy and Niki

"War!?" Puffy yelled. "Again?!"

Niki placed down her phone, "Yeah." she glanced at Puffy. "This time with Punz and Hannah's group."

Puffy looked at Niki phone. "Haven't we agreed to nver declare war again?!"

Niki bit her lip. "It was blank talk."

Puffy looked up at Niki. "What?"

"I was there, it was not really obvious but Dream and Fundy were saying that they wouldn't declare war anymore, especially after Fundy's mom, Sally, died. But Dream said it in a somewhat sarcastic tone." Niki let out. She looked down at her girlfriend. "Guess it was all a lie love."

Puffy held back tears. "Great."

Niki hugged Puffy, "We'll make it." she gave Puffy, a knowing smile. "I promise."

Puffy sighed. "Wish we can all get along."

Niki sighed as well. "I do too, but you know, Fundy and Dream can't resist seeing the other one hurt I guess."

Puffy just hugged Niki, "Can I do your hair?" she said changing the subject.

Niki laughed, knowing that Puffy changed the subject but went along with it. "Of course you can Puffy."

Puffy smiled. "Ok!"

Ranboo and Tubbo walked in, "Niki? Puffy?" Tubbo asked.

"Hm?" Puffy said, turning to face Tubbo. "Yeah Tubbo?"

"George needs you." Tubbo replied.

Niki got up. "And why should we trust you?"

"George was watching us Niki, he wanted us to get you." Ranboo said, fairly defensively.

Niki was about to say something but then Puffy shot her a look, so she kept quiet. "Well- Alright, thanks you two." Puffy.

Tubbo gave a small smile, "No problem!" him and Ranboo ran off.

Niki looked at Puffy. "You sure they aren't tricking us?"

Puffy got up. "I'm sure."

Niki nodded and reached out to hold Puffy's hand.

Puffy chuckled, she grabbed Niki's hand and they both walked to George.

George was sitting in the living room, wearing his typical outfit with his somewhat fluffy hair and a blue jacket with a gray shirt with a black stripe on it. As for pants, it was just a dark navy blue with a belt and black and white shoes. He loved wearing some sort of crown, in memory of roleplays he did with his friends and he has heterochromia, Brown on the left and a gray blue on the right, he has some light scars on him and his black and white googles, "Hey Niki! Hey puffy!" He called over.
(If you're curious this is what he looks like):