Konan x Reader Lemon: Happy Birthday!

(She might feel a little OOC a bit for some and her birthday is February 20. And this is yuri, meaning female x female.)

I wake up early, eyes still heavy from my slumber. Still fatigued, I got up and checked the alarm clock. 5:07 AM... I sighed, wanting to go back to sleep, but this special day reminded me of why I awoke this early. In order to wake myself up, I groggily walk over to the kitchen and prepare a cup of espresso. Once I finish my drink, I prepare my backpack and my wallet and head out.

Konan P.O.V.

I woke up, rested and calm. I turn over to see that (Y/N) is gone, but for a long time now, the area felt cold to the touch. I gripped her pillow and held it to my face, inhaling her intoxicating scent. I stayed laying in her side, squeezing my eyes shut, basking in (Y/N)'s faint scent of vanilla. Feeling relaxed and lazy, I wanted to stay here, just for a little longer.

Time Skip

I had the urge to use the bathroom, which was downstairs, so I gripped into the blanket one last time before getting up and throwing on a robe. Yawning, I tiredly walked down the stairs, feeling the hardwood against the palm of my hand. Before I could get to the bathroom door, the front door clicked open.

I hurriedly rushed down to see who it was, and once I saw her (h/c) locks come into view, I instantly pulled her into a tight embrace. She laughs cutely, heaving plastic grocery bags into the kitchen. I eagerly help her, watching (Y/N) brush the hair off her face. It shone brightly through the tiny cracks of sunlight through the window. After bringing in the last of the bags, (Y/N) slumped onto the couch, letting out an exasperated sigh. I stayed in the kitchen though, unpacking all the groceries from the bags and organizing them neatly on the counter. I counted a few bags of chips, all mine and (Y/N)'s favourite flavour, several baking and cooking psupplies and I stopped at the last bag. The scent of fish hitting me hard. I quickly opened it, and saw that the package was of my favourite dish,

Flame-broiled fish.

I gasp lightly, seeing that (Y/N) even got it from my favourite restaurant. I feel my stomach growl at the very sight, realizing this was going to be my first meal of the day.

(Y/N)'s P.OV.

I turned around and got up, an innocent smile forming at my lips, watching the blueish-purple haired girl wide-eyed, looking so hungrily at her favourite food. I could swear she was drooling a little bit. Her gaze stayed fixed on the food, so I sat beside her, stroking her back. She looks back at me, her eyes filled with gratefulness. She mumbled a thank you from under her breath and grabs cutlery to dig in. I grabbed my own serving but I focused on Konan more. I watched her eat, she ate like she hasn't had food for days, she greedily shoved the food in her mouth, savouring each bite carefully. I ate a mouthful too, but focused on Konan's happy expressions as she ate.

"You enjoying yourself, Konan?" I laugh quietly. She nods in reply, but I could feel the happiness radiate from her grin. I couldn't help but grin as well, she was so happy. I leaned over to hug her, I brushed the hair off her neck, my breath hitched in my throat, gently breathing on the back of her neck, causing her to tense subtly. I peppered kiss the back of her neck, trailing over to the shell of her ear. She shivered in response, so I gently nibbled on her ear and whisper,

"Happy Birthday, my angel."

"Thank you, (Y/N)."

Konan replies with that same, sweet angelic voice of hers, soft and quiet. Her voice causes shivers down my spine. I embrace her once again, then I go back down to eat my food.

"I've prepared a number of things we could do today: Going to party, maybe a festival or beach, origami pressing, maybe just sleeping the whole day, or just spending time with the other Akatsuki members, or-" I rambled, but Konan looks back and smiles softly at me.