Itachi x reader Lemon: Last time

(Pic not mine. Also, if you're a big fan of Itachi, the story might be a little sad for some readers.)

    For several months, Itachi seemed more and more concerned about something, but I didn't know what. When it came to the day that he avoided me and Kisame, I finally went up to talk to him. So I took him to our room and sat us on the edge of the bed, our cloaks taken off.
    "I-Itachi-kun, are you okay? You've been avoiding everyone for a long time," I asked softly.
    "I'm fine, (y/n), no need to worry about me," Itachi attempted to reassure me. He turned away from me.
   "No you're not, it's so unusual for you to even avoid me, (y/n)," I said.
   "I'm just not having a good month, that's all."
   "Come on, Itachi-kun, I know you're upset about something and I'm not gonna stop pestering you about it if you keep avoiding me like this." After several painful minutes of trying to get Itachi to open up, he said something.
    "Fine. Sasuke killed Orochimaru and it looks like Deidara wants to go after Sasuke now. He hasn't yet but he will soon, I know I'm next,"Itachi said.
   "H-How are you so sure that Deidara won't kill Sasuke? Deidara is a lot more powerful than you know and it's been years since you guys last fought," I stammered.
   "I just have this feeling that Sasuke will keep going, and not even Deidara could stop him," He sighed. Deidara and I weren't friends but I respected him, and he kind of respected me back.
   "Itachi, you're strong and powerful, you may be going blind but that will not stop you from beating Sasuke!" I wanted to encourage him.
   "It's not that I'm not weak, it's that-" Itachi was interrupted by very intense coughing.
  "Itachi!" I screamed in terror as blood started pouring out of his mouth. Blood trickled down his hands and onto the bed. I ran out to get tissues but he stopped me.
   "No! What're you doing, Itachi? I'm trying to save you!" I yelled.
   "It's alright, (y/n), It'll stop soon," Itachi said.
     Back then, I wished I knew what he really meant by that. His coughing got worse and worse over the months and I wish I was more powerful to stop him from going after Sasuke.
   I whined, wanting to grab something to stop the bleeding, but his grip on my arm was tight. He coughed more violently, and I burst into tears.
   "I-Itachi! Please! Don't go after Sasuke! I love you! I, we all want you to stay safe! We could stop your sickness!" I sobbed hysterically.
   "I love you too, (y/n), but I need to do this. I'll be fighting him at the Uchiha hideout and it'll be the last time."
   Sadly, that was the end of that.
  The coughing stopped and he finally let me grab tissues to wipe the blood. After the blood was gone, he changed his clothes and Itachi let me rest on his chest.
  "I-Itachi-kun... P-Please..!" My sobs weren't going to stop Itachi, but I wanted to try. I wanted to be with person I loved. After getting into the Akatsuki and leaving everyone I cared about behind at the village, Itachi was my only hope of love. I'd have the most violent mental breakdowns and Itachi was always there for me. I wanted him to be safe, and not just for me, the rest of the Akatsuki too.
   All Itachi did was slowly shush me and stroked my head, his fingers gently pulled at my (h/l) (h/c) hair.
  "I love you too, (y/n), and I promise I'll be back for you, even if I'm dead, somehow, I'll still be there for you," Itachi whispered. My sobs grew quieter. I gripped his drenched shirt and buried my face into his chest.

   After a few long minutes of resting on Itachi, I started to whine. I got up and stroked his cheek, his soft and warm cheek.
   "I-I just want to taste these lips f-for the last time..." I murmured. I sat on his lap and I kissed him, tasting his sweet lips. I cried into the kiss, knowing it'll be the last time I'd ever kiss his lips. Itachi ran his hands down my back. Our lips parted, but only for a minute so I could take off my shirt and his. His scent covered me, his sweet, sugary scent. Itachi slowly unclipped my bra and I held him closer to me. We parted lips again.
   "I'll be gentle, like I've always been, (y/n), it's not our first time but I'll treat it like that." Itachi comforted me as he gently rubbed my breasts.
   A soft moan escaped my mouth and I grinded slowly on his hips. A bulge hit my womanhood and I kept going.
   "Oh~ Itachi-kun~" I moaned his name as he rubbed my breasts.
   "Mmmph, you're so gorgeous, (y/n)," He whispered. I had to get off of him to take off my pants and underwear. I wanted him to feel good, one last time. I laid him down on the bed and kissed his neck, biting his sweet spot. Small moans came out of his mouth as I proceeded to rub his chest and nipples. I tried to be gentle as possible for Itachi, but the fear of losing him made me feel more rough. I went down lower, leaving little pepper kisses down his chest to his v-line and rubbed his thighs. I pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his huge member.
  "I'll make you feel so good, Itachi-kun~" I whispered. At a slow pace, I started pumping his member and felt how rapidly it grew in my hand.
   "Ah~ (y/n), that feels nice..." Itachi moaned. I started pumping quicker, and to tease him more, I licked the head and kissed it. He let out a strained groan. I held his penis in place as I licked from the base to the top and swirled my tongue around his head. It drove Itachi nuts and he let out another strained moan, but louder. I did this a few times and watched him twist his face in pleasure and he started bucking his hips involuntarily. I rubbed down the inside of his thighs and started to rub his testicles soothingly. His moans increased, filling the room. I left little kisses on his member and began pumping it again.
   "Hahh, that feels nice, ugh..." Itachi moaned again and gripped the sheets in pleasure. Finally, I decided to deepthroat him. I pushed down my gag reflex as his penis hit the back of my throat. Itachi looked memerized, pure pleasure on his face just turned me on. Liquid flowing down my thighs. He bucked his hips deeper into me, causing a moan to escape. The vibration sent a tingle down his spine.
   Wet noises and Itachi's lewd moans filled the room. 
   "Ah, (y/n), I-I'm going to cum!" Itachi moaned. I went as deep as I could as his cum went down my throat, his body tensing up from the orgasm. He moaned my name and he let go of my hair. I released his testicles and took his penis out of my mouth with a small, "pop." His body was trembling and he was slowly recovering his breaths between pants. He sat upright, brought me up and kissed me passionately. Itachi lightly flipped me under him and he left small kisses on my neck.
   "Itachi-kun~" I moaned quietly. His hands traveled to my breasts as he rubbed them tenderly, gently squeezing my nipples. The sensation caused me to let a louder moan escape my mouth, it felt amazing. Itachi teased a bit longer, but then he went lower down to my dripping womanhood.
   "So wet..." He murmured. He licked a circle around my clit, causing me to arch my back pleasurably. Itachi pushed a finger in and pumped it.
   "Ahhh! Itachi!" I moaned, my entire womanhood throbbed. He inserted another finger, and thrusted it in faster. My moans got louder, and it only got louder when Itachi began curling his fingers to push against my throbbing g-spot. It felt so damn gooood. "Ah! Ugh! Itachi! Just like that!" My mind had already became blank, he continued what he was doing, watching my face scream in pleasure because of him. A knot tied in my stomach as Itachi pumped his fingers in rapidly, my moans filling the entire hideout. "Itachi! I-I c-c-can't hold it in anymore! I-Itachi-kun!" I screamed his name as I came on his face, covering it in my juices. A look of satisfaction on his face rose. He got up, wiping the liquid from his face with the blanket.
   "I'll be gentle, (y/n). So gentle." Itachi whispered in my ear, causing tingles to shoot down my spine. He slowly inserted his member inside, stretching my walls.
   "I-Itachi! You're so big~" I gasped at how big he was. Despite having sex with him for a while. He held onto me, thrusting slightly faster.
  "Y-You're so tight, (y/n)~ Ugnh~" Itachi groaned at the feeling. He went down to kiss me roughly. I gripped his hair as I moaned into the kiss, his tongue dancing against mine. We parted lips with a string of saliva connecting us. Itachi massaged my breasts tenderly as soft moans escaped. He stopped rubbing one of them to lift my leg onto his shoulder. His sweaty, naked body pressed roughly against mine, his scent of sweat was intoxicating me, his penis pushed further into me, causing me to gasp.
   "You're in so d-deep, Itachi!" I thrusted my hips upwards, causing him to hit my g-spot. I started to see stars, white flashes, I thought I was going to die. The pleasure was too much, but I loved it. I continued to thrust with him so he could reach that spot. Our moans echoed and bounced off the walls, accompanied with the wet slapping noises. Itachi's moans were getting louder as my vagina started throbbing around his penis.
    "Y-You're so tight, (y/n), it feels so nice~" Itachi groaned loudly. Another knot had tied in my stomach as my orgasm grew closer. My nails dug into his back and drew some blood.
    "I-Itachi! I-I ah! I'm g-going to-" I was interrupted as a white flash blurred my vision and a wave of ecstasy washed my entire body, causing tingles. I panted heavily and loudly. My orgasm caused me to tighten and Itachi's member throbbed.
   "Oh, (y/n), you feel so good... I love you so much, no one else could make me feel this way, I love you, (y/n)!" Itachi cried out as he came, his white liquid coated my insides. He collapsed gently onto my sweaty body.
   "I-I love you too, Itachi-kun," I whispered in his ear.
   We laid there for several minutes, waiting for our heartbeats to settle. After a while, I realized that we didn't use a condom.
   "I-Itachi! We didn't use protection!"
   "Oh yeah, I'll make sure that you get the birth control pill." He said.
   "No!" I cried out. He sat up, confused. "I love you Itachi-kun, I want to keep a kid to remind me of you! I'll take care of it and teach him about the legend of Itachi Uchiha! Can I?" He smiled and nodded. At least there'll be another smart Uchiha.
  "Please take care of it, (y/n)," He said.
  "I will, Itachi! Thank you..."
   We fell asleep, our arms around each other for one last time.

It's been a few days, Deidara is sadly gone and Itachi was saying his goodbyes.
  "Itachi! I'll miss you so much!" I immediately wrapped my arms around him and bawled in his embrace.
  "I'll miss you too, (y/n), I really did care about you, I wish we could have spent more time together, and to raise the baby as well," Itachi comforted me. I didn't say anything. There was nothing to say. He knows I miss him and we can't do anything to stop this from happening. Itachi rubbed my belly.
   "The baby would've been so lucky to have you as their father." I smiled through tears.
   "At least they'd have you to tell them about me," Itachi smiled too. And it felt so real. We stood there. Just us. In each other's arms. Finally, Itachi let go. He kissed me one last time and poked my forehead. I giggled.
   "I'm sorry, (y/n), but there won't be a next time."

(A/N): I almost cried writing this, Itachi is one of my favourite characters and I miss him so much. One day I'll make it so him and (y/n) have a loving and full life.