Hidan x Reader Lemon: Jashin's Punishment

Pic not mine.
Hidan can be quite a jerk sometimes. He teases in front of the other members and makes sexual innuendos in the most inappropriate times, and he eats all of my food. Sadly, we both love meat so we always fight over it. If I even tried to make it even with him, he'll punish me and threaten me that he's not scared to make me Jashin-sama's next sacrifice. Not all the punishments were bad though, most of the time, he'd just spank me really hard. And that was my favourite punishment of them all.
One day, Hidan and I woke up and were the first people up. For breakfast, I just felt like eating cereal, so I grabbed the cereal box and open up the fridge to try to grab the milk. Hidan saw what I was going to do so he grabbed the milk first and sneered at me.
"Hidan-kun! Give that to me! Please!" I whined as Hidan lifted the milk above me just enough that I couldn't jump for it. I was a lot shorter than Hidan, so he was always doing things like this to me, and he's always getting a kick out of it. He just laughed and watched me climb the counters and jump onto him. He dodged and I face planted onto the cold tile floors of the kitchen.
"Nice try, (y/n), but you'll have to do a lot more to get the milk!" He chuckled and poured his own milk into his bowl and then poured the cereal in. I loved Hidan, but the only flaw about him was that he poured the milk in first and then put in the cereal in. What a monster. I struggled to get up. I was always struggling to move in the morning and Hidan knew that. I leaped for him again but he swiftly put the cap on the milk and placed it on the highest cabinet that only the tall Akatsuki members could reach.
"Hidan!! Why did you do that?!" I screamed at him, hopefully waking up the other members for help.
"C'mon, you're a kunoichi, (y/n), you should be good at this!" He teased. Annoyed, I turned to him and kicked him in the balls. "Holy FUCK! What in the hell was that for?!" He screamed and collapsed on the floor. Satisfied with Hidan's current position, I giggled at him.
"Now get me the milk, Hidan-kun, please~" I whined and I batted my eyes as I went on my knees.
"What the hell is going on?!"
    I shrieked and stood up immediately, hearing the leader's voice boom through the hideout. The other members had started coming out of their rooms.
"H-Hidan wouldn't give me the milk." Shaking, I pointed at the milk on top of the cabinet.
"That's what she said." Hidan laughed weakly as he painfully got up. I smacked him back down. Pain sighed.
"We all have to go on our own missions and you guys are the only ones that don't have missions and need to stay here. I regret not sending you on missions but I hopefully trust (y/n) not to let you burn the house down. Which is weird since Deidara hasn't blown up the house yet. Am I clear?"
"Yes, leader."
"Yes, leader, dumbass."

It's 3:02 right now and Hidan is performing one of his long ass rituals. He just started and I only went in the room to grab a scroll to read. But Hidan looked like he was sleeping, so now that everyone was gone, I took his necklace lying on the floor and ran to living room. I put it on and smiled. It looked so much better on me than him. After a few minutes of admiring my neck, I heard a voice.
"Where the fuck is my necklace?!"
    I panicked, threw off the necklace and put it in my mouth like the dumbass I was. He asked where it was again. I shook my head. Hidan could obviously see it in my mouth since my cheeks were puffed up. "Spit it out." He growled.
"Mhm mm." I responded and shook my head again.
"Spit it out or I'll make you." I spit it into my hand and clenched it in my fist.
"Beg for it." I leered at him.
"Fuck you! Just give me the fucking necklace , (y/n) and I'll leave you alone!" He yelled.
"Fuck me yourself, you coward!" I laughed, but then I realized I made a terrible mistake.
His expression turned from pissed to seductive. "Don't mind if I do~" he whispered, "Jashin-Sama would love a good sacrifice~"

Lemon
His rough lips met with my soft ones as he grabbed my hips and held them down. My fist unclenches and the necklace fell out. "In the name of Jashin, I will punish you!" He chuckled huskily and took off his own clothes. I was screwed and turned on, I could feel myself getting soaked so quickly, and since I teased him, I knew I wouldn't reach an orgasm for a couple hours. He went on top of me and kissed me again roughly and lustily.I could feel the tip of his dick gently brush against my clit hiding in my panties as he shoved his tongue into my mouth.
"Ngaah, Hidan-kun..." I whimpered.
"Aww, is someone getting horny?" He cooed in my ear. He gripped my hips violently, his nails digging into my skin as he sucked my neck harshly. The pleasure was immense, and Hidan moved his hands from my hips to my shirt, forcefully ripping it off. I squealed at the sudden movement and gripped his back. "Oi, don't do that," Hidan said. Before Hidan took off my bra, he grabbed my wrists and tied it together with his own sweaty shirt. He went back down and laid his body against mine and I could feel every inch of his huge muscles. His scent was all over me, he smelt like blood and meat, it might seem weird to other people, but to me, it was intoxicating.
"Oh~ Hidan-kun..." I whined to him, I started feeling the need to have his dick inside of me, my pussy was throbbing. I pushed my hips deeper into his and he growled at the contact.
"Okay, didn't think you were that horny," Hidan chuckled, "but you need to be punished for dishonouring Jashin-sama like that~" He ripped open my bra and harshly squeezed my breasts.
"Ahhh! Hidan!" I moaned loudly, his fingers twisting my nipples. I could feel his dick press against my clit and send an electrifying tsunami of pleasure all throughout my body. It caused my panties to be completely soaked and I couldn't help but moan even more. I was so desperate for his touch. Hidan pinched my nipples, it hurt, but I was kind of a masochist as well, so it felt amazing still. After teasing my nipples for a while, he moved down and roughly took off my pants and panties, quickly sliding in his hand to my clit.
"Holy shit, (y/n), you are soaking wet~ you have no idea how much I'm gonna torture you~" Hidan smirked and rubbed it violently with his index and middle finger.
"Ohhhh my god, Hidan!" I screamed at how rough he was as my hypersensitive clit sent pleasure rocket throughout my body. "Faster, Hidan-kun! Ahh! Oh yeah!!" My pussy throbbed harder and faster, I was so needy for his cock and I couldn't hold it in.
"No, I think I'll go at my own pace, you know like as long as my rituals." Hidan whispered and rubbed slower but still roughly. Hidan wasn't gentle with my clit, and the pleasure was started to become too much. I could feel tears pool in the corners of my eyes as I got stimulated.
"H-Hidan please, be g-gentle..." I tried to whisper in between moans and cries. "Ahh, I c-can't take it anymore!" I cried out. My thighs shook and I was completely drenched at this point.
"Next time don't mess with me, (y/n)," Hidan said. His fingers traveled lower down to my vagina, slowly rubbing the opening. "You're so fucking wet, I can't wait to fuck your tight little pussy." He whispered in my ears.
"So, why don't you?" I choked through cries. He shoved a finger inside of me and slowly pumped it.
"Because you took my necklace and you made a fool out of me in the entire Akatsuki. You really need to learn how to respect your elders." He growled and shoved another finger inside. I screamed at the feeling of his fingers inside of me, it didn't seem that good anymore, it felt more painful. But Hidan wasn't going to stop. When he's upset, he's upset. I cried out from overstimulation. His fingers curled inside and pushed against my throbbing g-spot. Pleasure electrified my body but even harder. I gasped for air as my tears caused me to choke.
"Nghh, H-Hidan! P-please stop! I can't take it anymore, I'm sorry!" I pleaded, "I-I'm so sorry..." The pumping slowed down.
"Tch, you need to understand what punishments are. I've always hated it when people get away scot-free from something and then end up doing the same mistake again!" Hidan yelled at me, but pain filled his expression right after, " Well, I don't want to hurt you too much, I mean, I still love you." He murmured that last bit but I still blushed hearing it. "I'm still keeping you tied up like this, be happy I'm not gagging you." Hidan wipes my tears away with the back of his hand and wiped it onto the carpet. I swear I heard him say, "ew." He went it position and thrust himself deep inside of me.
"Ahh! Hidan, you're so big!" I gasped. He started thrusting quickly. I moaned loudly as his dick ripped my insides apart.
"Fuck, you just love this, don't you, (y/n)?" Hidan growled and pressed his body firmly against mine. His nails digging at my hips again. I couldn't answer him, my moans were increasing in length and his thrusts didn't stop getting intense.
"Nghhh, Hidan-kun! Faster! H-Harder!" Pleasure caused my back to arch and Hidan lifted a leg over his shoulder, causing him to thrust even deeper. "H-Hidan! Oh Jashin, you make me feel so good! Ahh!" I moaned.
    "Fuck, you're so tight! You feel so fucking good!" He moaned loudly in my ear.
    "Ohhh, yeah, it feels so good! You're so big! Ugh!" I exclaimed. All of a sudden, I was flipped onto my stomach in a split second and I felt my legs rise and laid onto what I think is Hidan's thighs. He thrusted unexpectedly again and I gasped. "H-Hidan-kun!" I squealed. He rubbed my butt as it clapped against his own skin. He removed his hand, but right away, a hard smack hit my ass. "AH!" I screamed at the feeling. A painful sting, but then I got used to it.
"Kukukuku, that was hot~" Hidan smirked as he got ready to smack again. He first held my body closer to his and then he spanked me.
Again.
  Again.
  And again.
  I'd feel pure pleasure shoot through out my body as my insides were getting destroyed and then a painful sting met with his hand rubbing my butt.
   "Hidan, it feels so good~ Ngh~" I whimpered. He kept going at a fast and hard pace, I could feel a coil form in my stomach, waiting to release. Moans flew throughout the room as I felt it get hotter and hotter, skin slamming against one another, there were definitely bruises on my cheeks now from all the slapping.
   "You're so fucking sexy, (y/n), holy shit," Hidan growled and grabbed a chunk of my hair and pounded harder.
   "God, you're so rough, H-Hidan-kun! It feels so good!" I moaned loudly, the feeling of him pulling at my roots made me feel so good, like a good that could only be triggered by doing a certain action. He moaned huskily and reached over and down to my clit and rubbed it ferociously. The feeling caused my legs to twitch and I screamed. "Ahh! Hidan I can't take it anymore!"
    "Then come, (y/n), let it all out, moan my name, let it echo throughout the whole hideout!" Hidan rubbed my clit harder and faster, it throbbed violently and I clenched around his cock tightly. Hidan thrusted one last time and the coil unraveled.
    "AHHH! FUCK! HIDAN-KUN!" I screamed as loud as I could, a wall of pleasure slammed against me all at once as my thighs twitched and I felt Hidan's own cock throb.
    "F-Fuck, I'm gonna cum deep inside you, (y-n), D-Deep inside you," Hidan moaned, his thrusts got sloppier and slower. "Holy FUCK!" Hidan screamed, his white milk coating the wall of my insides. Slowly, he pulled out. He flipped me over and undid the tie on my wrists. He laid down and he said, "There, you happy? You got your milk." He smirked and laughed. I laughed with him as I kissed him gently on the lips and laid on his bare chest. My heartbeat and breathing going back to normal.
   "I love you, Hidan."
   "Yeah, okay." I nudged him with my leg. "Fine! I love you too, (y/n)."
   He covered us up with a blanket from the couch.

  Extended Ending
   I woke up as a cold breeze suddenly hit my naked body, I quickly realized that I was alone and the blankets were gone. All of a sudden, the door handle turned and Deidara walked through the door.
   "Deidara! You guys are back already?"
   "Yeah, it's been like 8 hours since we left, un." He was definitely awkward.
   "Oh, I've been asleep for that long?"
   "I-I guess." I tried to grab what I thought was a pile of clothes was just a handful of carpet.
   "Oh no, where are my clothes?!" I started panicking, I've never felt so scared in my life.
   "Uhhh..." Deidara stood there awkwardly as I sat up to find my clothes. Quickly, the other members started pouring in and gasping as they saw me.
    "Aww crap, damn it! HIDAN!"