Chapter 2

(1334 words)
———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-———-——
"Alright, you can call me Mr. Soot" The math teacher said to George, "okay" George said putting his head in his palms while spinning his mechanical pencil in his other hand feeling bored already seeing that Dream is fidgeting with his hands due to his adhd.

"Dream! Stop playing with your hands and pay attention!" Mr. Soot yelled, Dream never told anyone he has adhd, "sorry.." Dream said rolling his eyes, "the next time I catch you not paying attention were gonna have a talk, understood?" Mr. Soot said "yes.." Dream said.

George was paying attention to the teacher he started to understand the math quickly "anyone want to answer?" Mr. Soot said, "no?" "Alright i'm gonna call on someone who to call... George" "oh um.. 6,969?" "Correct!" Mr. Soot said as everyone looked at George. There was only a few more minutes so Dream decided to fill the minutes in with laughter.

Dream waits until Mr. Soot looks away to write on the board, when Mr. Soot finally did Dream stood up and walked quietly behind George's chair taking his chair and pulling it back quickly running back to his seat fidgeting with his hands like he never did that.

After Mr. Soot hears the loud thud he quickly turned around to see George on the ground but good thing George's backpack was behind his chair to catch him but George got hurt. "George are you okay!?" Mr. Soot yelled walking to George on the ground.

"What happened?" Mr. Soot asked "Him! He pulled my chair!" George said pointing at Dream seeing that Dream was fidgeting with his hands trying to act like nothing happened. "You fucking jerk!" George yelled getting up running over to Dream trying to grab him but couldn't because Mr. Soot and his other classmates were holding him back as the bell rang.

"Detention both of you!" Mr. Soot yelled "Me!? He's the one that pulled my chair!" "Me!? He's the one that tried fucking attacking me for no reason!" George and Dream both yelled "I don't care, George, i'm disappointed in you, first day of a new high school and already in detention."

"Now go to detention, and the rest of you go to your next class! The bell rang 2 minutes ago!" Mr. Soot yelled as he face palmed in stress after everyone started walking out of the classroom, but right as the door closed more drama started to happen "this is your fucking fault!" George yelled, "oh yeah?" "Says the one who tried to fucking attack me, wanna attack me? Then meet me behind the bleachers."

"Deal" George said as he walks to detention putting in his air pods. "Good" Dream says as he follows George passing by him. "Alright so, why are you two here?" The principal's assistant Niki said shocked to see George here "fucker tried to beat me up" Dream said "Hey! Aren't you the one who pulled my chair back!? I almost got hurt you fucking prick!"

(This part is kinda inspired by i think "i hate you" you should read it its an enemies to lovers wattpad :D)

"Hey! Hey! Fighting? On your first day George? And Dream? You have been here so many times, i'm so sorry to do this but Dream you need to at least get along with someone so i'm making you partners with George with every project you do and you will both be having the same schedules, sitting next to each other."

"Wha-what no no this is just my first day! I fucking hate him already you can't do this, he's a prick please-" George said as he got cut off. "Sorry George, it's not for you, it's for him, he needs to at least get along with somebody" Niki said, "I will be telling your teachers about it and schlatt will be replacing your guys schedules by tomorrow, now we actually have a room for detention not in the office so come and follow me." Niki said

(Yasss Nikiiiii make dnf come true 🧚‍♀️ ✨🥺) "okay.." they both said looking down while following her "and right here have fun!" Niki said locking the door. "Great, all your fault" George said rolling his eyes "How? Did you not know you just tried to attack me dumbass" Dream said sitting down at a desk. "Well I wouldn't have if you didn't have the idea you thought was I guess somehow.. funny  to pull my chair when I could've got seriously hurt, if you didn't do all that then I wouldn't have tried to attack you."

"Now just accept that fact, my god" George rolled his eyes going to a desk he can find that is most fart away from where Dream is siting at right now. "Sorry, dang" Dream said looking out the window. "So how long are we gonna be here?" George asks Dream, "an hour" "an hour!?" "I only did like what, one class on my first day so far, how does it feel to ruin it?" George asks "You talk so much can you just shut the fuck up!?" Dream yells across the room.

That hurt George because it reminded him of his toxic ex boyfriend that cheated on him. "Sorry..." George said quietly looking at the ground. Dream noticed the sudden face change on Georges face after he said that "I'm sorry, was that to far?" Dream said in a worrying tone, "no, it's fine, why do you care anyway?"

"I don't, don't get the wrong idea" Dream says as George takes out his phone going on Spotify playing YKWIM by Yot Club falling asleep quickly Dream noticing he is sleeping so of course he got up and walked up to George quietly "Damn, how did he fall asleep that hard?" Dream was about to wake George up but he got to distracted by Georges features on his face.

George looked peaceful when he slept, the light freckles on George's face, the fluffy hair made him look cute. "Dream noticed the brunette was tossing and turned because of how uncomfortable it was Dream was looking around for a place to put George when he noticed a bean bag, not to small, but not to big.

At least it looks comfortable Dream thought to himself, Dream picks George up carefully not trying to wake him up putting him on the bean bag. Dream looks at his phone to see that it was 3:00 everyone has went home already "holy shit..." Dream said.

Dream wanted to bang on the door for someone to unlock it but didn't want to wake up the brunette. Dream noticed that he was caring to much about the brunette so to prove to himself he doesn't care for George he decided to just bang on the door. Dream bangs on the door receiving no answer "shit."

"Dream?" George said after waking up "yes?" "What was that sound?" George asked in his sleepy voice which send shivers to Dreams spine "um.. so basically were stuck in here it's 3:24 right now..." "what!?" George said waking uo more a bit "shit.. I have go call my mom.." George says as he calls her "honey?" "Mom, i'm stuck in detention."

"Detention!? You got me so worried" "can you come to the school? I'm also stuck with.. with um.. this random guy" "random guy!?" Dream says "shut the fuck up" George whispers so his mom can't hear "oh my gosh honey, i'm coming right now, but you better explain why you were in detention in the first place after we get home" George's mom says as she walks to her car.

"Yes mom, now come now" George says "okay okay I am! It's gonna bs a long drive though but don't worry i'm coming right now, don't worry" "okay bye" George says "bye honey!" "My mom is coming now" "you gonna call your mom yet?" George asks Dream. "Um.. actually..."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

lol imagine getting stuck in detention with your enemy 😂 /j