As Aiden got out of the car, he tripped on a step but luckily, Mandeok catch him in time. The big guy have been waiting for Eugene at the entrance of Second Affiliate building. He was a little surprised seeing Eugene brought Aiden with him. "Are you okay little boy?" He asked as he guided Aiden's walking cane over the step. Aiden nodded with a flushed face from embarrassment.

"Ah. We might as well wait for a while for Daniel to arrive. He should be here in a few minutes." Eugene said looking down at his watch. He then straighten his grey suit, which similar to the suit Mandeok wears.

Aiden yawned feeling tired and sleepy with the whole day working. Mandeok noticed Aiden's droopy eyes and lift the boy up to his hip. "It's okay. Sleep Aiden." Mandeok patted the small back with his hands gently. It didn't took a minute for Aiden to be lulled to sleep.

"Is it alright for Aiden to know the violent things happening at the Second Affiliate?" Mandeok said with his usual straight face, but his voice laced with concern.

"Well, I want Aiden...so he needs to know everything about me. Deceiving him in believing me as a good guy won't bore any good result. It's good to be direct to my beloved." Eugene replied as he adjusting his glasses.

Soon, a white car stopped in from of them. Daniel get out of the car with tons of bags in his hands. "That's a lot of baggage you bring, Mr. Daniel." Eugene said in amusement. "Oh yes. Well since once I get in I can't go out anymore. So I brought a lot of things." Daniel told Eugene.

"Alright then. Are you ready to meet the executives of Second Affiliate?" Eugene questioned Daniel, to which the boy immediately voice his affirmation.

"But before that, we need to check on your belongings because I haven't trust you yet. In case you contact anyone outside, we will confiscate your electronics gadget." Eugene then carry Aiden from Mandeok's hold as the big guy went to check Daniel's belonging.

"Eh? Aiden?" Daniel recognize the cute face that have been haunting his mind. He couldn't forget how beautiful the boy was and frequently daydreaming about him. He didn't expect Aiden to be in contact with dangerous guys like Eugene.

"You know him?" Eugene asked as his smile dropped a little. "Well uh...he got lost one day and I was just helping him." Daniel said as he continue to stare at Aiden. Eugene hummed in response  as he brushed Aiden's bang softly.

Maybe the commotion was too noisy which wake Aiden up. As soon as he realizes he is in someone's arms, he panicked a bit. He pushed Eugene and flailing to get away. "Shhh Aiden it just me." Aiden release a breath of relief when he heard Eugene's voice.

"Then...Can I get down? My legs feel numbed." Aiden asked politely. Of course Eugene complied to his request. How can he decline anything his beloved boy wants?

Mandeok hands the boy's walking cane. "Thank you." Aiden nodded his head as he hold it tightly in his hand. Eugene grasp Aiden's free hand as they made their way inside the building.

"Hello Aiden! Do you remember me? I'm Daniel!" Daniel was too giddy for Aiden to acknowledge him. "Huh? Daniel! Hello! You are Eugene's friends too?" Aiden turned towards the voice in delight. "...Yeah." Daniel's eye twitched when he said the word.

When they went inside the elevator, Eugene started talking to Daniel. "The casino here is only an additional facility operated by the hotel." "Oh is that so..."

"Wear the mask first." Eugene said to which Daniel complied. "But why do I need to hide my face?" Daniel mumbled the question as he wear the fox mask.

"For privacy purpose." Eugene simply replied. "Mr. Daniel Park. Be careful." Eugene twist open the door knob. The room was filled with 4 people wearing some sort of masks.

"These are the executives of the Second Affiliate

"These are the executives of the Second Affiliate." Eugene announced. "Well then, try to get to know each other." Eugene made his way to the exit door and want to close the door, but Aiden suddenly requested to be with Daniel. "I-I want to be with Daniel." He mumbled. Eugene's brows furrowed listening to him.

"Hmm...well go on." Eugene agreed with a heavy heart. Hah...his boy prefer Daniel than him. How sad.

Aiden hugged Daniel as soon as he reached him. "Hehehe! Danny!" Daniel felt his heart bloomed with flowers as Aiden initiated the hug. The smaller boy like the gentleness and kindness in Daniel. He felt drawn in to his personality. Daniel patted Aiden's head in happiness. "Glad you remember me."

But, soon, he scream in surprise when one of the executives with a white mask suddenly appeared in front of him. "Ah... why suddenly appear like that.." Daniel sighed. But then he noticed none of the four executives speaks Korean. Each one of them speaks Japanese. Daniel and Aiden stood there dumbfounded.

"*In Japanese* (Why suddenly he come here?)"

"(I don't like him)"

"(But that small boy is cute!)"

"(He is Eugene's dumbass! Do you want to die?!)"

Aiden didn't know how everyone's eyes was eyeing his body. He was just glad that he could meet Daniel again.

"Wah~A new person! Looks like a Korean. That's good. Everyone here is speaking Japanese. So hard to understand." A new person whose hair tied to a pony tail appeared. He walked into the room in a leisure manner.

"You're Korean?" Daniel asked as he tugged Aiden closer to him

"You're Korean?" Daniel asked as he tugged Aiden closer to him. "Yes yes. I'm from Seoul." The guy said.

"Oh. It isn't appropriate greeting like this for the first time." The guy then took off his mask, revealing a scar on his eye. "Nice to meet you. I'm Sinu Han."

Hearing that name, Daniel immediately tilted his head. "I have an acquaintance...who was searching for someone with that name." Daniel said remembering Jake Kim.

"Ah is that so." Sinu then leaned down to Aiden. "Oho! Is this beauty the one Eugene love? No wonder he is head over heels for you!" Aiden pursed his lips not knowing what to say. Sinu then noticed how Aiden's eyes was blank and the walking cane on his hand. "....Looks like you are special." He ruffled Aiden's soft hair with a big smile.