Jungkook was shock after listening his words jimin was his first crush & love he's really feeling so shamed towards him .."

But what you did to me huh .." his tears are flowing down unstoppable.." you hurt me with your words and your behaviour.." I'm human jungkook even I too have feelings.." when you hurt me I didn't care because I loved you that's why I easily forgive you .."

B-but he choking while crying.." but when you said about me and taemin it's totally you break my heart."

Jungkook felt pang in his heart when he said about taemin.."

How can you justify about my character jungkook.." how can you easily say about me and taemin.. that you easily saying I'm dating with taemin..? He's just my friend h-how can you say like that about me.." he sobbing so hardly.."

Jungkook didn't uttered any word.." he doesn't know what to speak.." he damaged this small innocent bean heart too badly he doesn't how to fix it his heart.."
but one thing he can say truly and sincerely that was he's loving " Park jimin" so badly.."

Jimin was sobbing hardly with face palmed jungkook was try to touch him but jimin stepped back.."
No don't you dare to touch me this fag jungkook then your hands became dirty when you touch this dirty fag person.."

Jungkook heart hurting so badly when Jimin saying these kind of words .." how pity these kind of words he used before to jimin when he hurting times.."

Jimin please don't cry please and I'm sorry I'm not worthy of your precious tears so don't cry please it's hurting me a lot so please jiminaa.."

Why you're hurting jungkook you used to call me that names on me ... me jungkook on not yours .. my heart was broken my feelings hurting so much .."

J-jimin I know I did a big mistake please just give me one chance please jimin.." he's sobbing quietly

Jimin was in beyond shock it was first time he's seeing jungkook in this state.."he can see his sincerity in his eyes.."

Ok I forgive you that's the word came out from jimin's.." mouth

He turned around to leave that place he was about to leave but-  a big strong arms wrapped around his small feminine waist.."

Jimin eyes widened due to jungkook sudden action

Jungkook hold his waist tightly not forcefully but securely.."

"Still I didn't complete my words jiminee."

Jungkook's hot breath hitted on jimin's nape.."
Jungkook tears dropped on his nape he was sniffing while sobbing .."
Jimin knew that Jungkook was crying he doesn't move from that place he still stay like in that in his tight back hug

"L-Leave me jungkook please"

No I can't leave you please stay with me.."

Why should I stay with you..? Who am to you huh..? He said in low voice..'

If you doesn't want to stay with me then I will stay with you.."

Why should you stay with me..?

The whole place filled with silence.."

Both of them crying very silently only their heartbeats can listen eachother.."

He slowly leans closer to his ears.."

jimin was crying silently with closed eyes.."but his heart was beating so rapidly.."

BECAUSE

                                            𝓘

                                       𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

                                        𝓨𝓸𝓾

                ♥️

Jungkook proposed jimin with heart fully he realised his love towards him
Tears are dripping down from jungkook eyes.." his grip was more tightened on jimin's waist.."
Jimin was totally speach less."

Jungkook kissed softly on jimin's nape " I love you jiminiee" please baby forgive me and give me second chance please forgive me.." and I love you a lot .."

Then jungkook turned him on his side slowly they're eye met with eachother.."

Jimin was lost in his eyes both of they're eyes are filled with love.."

Then slowly jungkook cupped jimin angelic face
Slowly getting closer to jimin face and it's only half inch distance between there lips.."

Then jungkook felt soft pillowy luscious tender plump lips on his thin lips.."
He was totally addicted to his thick luscious lips.."
This kiss is totally filled with love not with lust.."
But in surprise jimin also kissed him back."

Jungkook dragged him more closer which there body was collide eachother.."
The kiss was so deepen.." jungkook was devouring his lips so badly sucking and nibbling untill it turn into swollen.."

Jimin softly moaned in there kiss.."

"You're mine jimin only mine" jungkook said in between kissing.."
Jimin came out from sense and break the kiss.."

Jimin pushed him lightly..

"PLEASE STOP YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER"
Jimin said while sobbing hardly

Heyaaa my lovely readers.. I published my another jikook story I hope u like it guys.."
please read that one also don't mind while I'm saying this 😅😅

" please read that one also don't mind while I'm saying this 😅😅

                      👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Hope you like it this story too..guys.." ☺️
______________________________

𝙷𝚎𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜.."
𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 🗳
𝙱𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎..😘
𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝😴